NFNL div 2 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Understandable, apparently they have a very young list.
I guess that is why Hyde is so highly regarded as a coach, they lost Mccaffer, Currie and Keys and still finished top of the ladder with 1 loss for the year
He single handledly put together a very competiive list that someone will now benefit from - No wonder there is demand for the job!

Hyde heavily involved with his old premiership captain Bongetti✅
What’s bongettis credentials? He was gifted a super team at EK. He was a gun footballer, will he play?
Is eltham doing jobs for mates again, seems to be the only way you get a job or play at that joint.

What’s bongettis credentials? He was gifted a super team at EK. He was a gun footballer, will he play?
Is eltham doing jobs for mates again, seems to be the only way you get a job or play at that joint.
On paper EK 5th place finish in premier division EDFL which would have been above expectations. The team came form d1 the year before so it’s a good result

Obviously inexperienced but who knows who else applied. Maybe they didn’t have any other decent options (if he actually is coach)

Seems odd about the sacking but who knows what politics went on at EK

On paper EK 5th place finish in premier division EDFL which would have been above expectations. The team came form d1 the year before so it’s a good result

Obviously inexperienced but who knows who else applied. Maybe they didn’t have any other decent options (if he actually is coach)

Seems odd about the sacking but who knows what politics went on at EK
He will be playing coach from what I have been told.

Assuming the rumours are true then.

Can’t imagine any other coach taking a job with the ex coach “heavily involved”

Couldn’t think of many things worse as a prospective coach.
I think it's horses for courses, Bongetti won a flag with Hyde as coach, so there is obviously a good relationship there and could be very benefical given Hyde's standing and reputation as one of the better operators in the game. If I was Bongetti working with your former premiership coach who has intimate knowlege of the playing group, I'd be more than happy.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL div 2 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back