NFNL Div 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s the issue with this fletcher guy? Why would there be a mass walk out?
Why was Desi let go if he was so well liked?

Something fishy here.

8 sides next season and I think most would think they could have a tilt at a flag.

I don’t think there is a problem with Fletcher from a personal level, but with what has been rumoured and now happening if the last piece plays out then it isn’t going to look good for all involved , players are aware of it and let’s just say Desi was more popular than a lot of the rumours had said.. but unfortunately that is footy clubs and people make decisions and there entitled to, wether that be footy department, coaches and/or players.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

But when clubs do 'own it' and part ways with coaches as they must believe it is best for their 'business' you have then questioned the club? Cant have it both ways Doons.

fwiw I agree clubs are responsible for the spending.

I was more referring to the expenditure bit, sorry if it read differently. I've been ar$eholed myself as a coach and I do get it, I more question how club's handle it at times that's all.

What’s the issue with this fletcher guy? Why would there be a mass walk out?
Why was Desi let go if he was so well liked?

Something fishy here.

8 sides next season and I think most would think they could have a tilt at a flag.
I reckon 7 sides

I was more referring to the expenditure bit, sorry if it read differently. I've been ar$eholed myself as a coach and I do get it, I more question how club's handle it at times that's all.
Unfortunately with social media everything plays out publically which makes it worse. Not easy for anyone really.

Is there any truth to the rumour about parade?

Surely a members vote would have happened. I think by this time last year the Turtles rumours started

Parade has a meeting on the 18/10 to discuss the future of the club and according to their mail out it is to discuss

How to strengthen the committee
Generating Interest in the Club
Recruitment
Would a move away from VAFA help their cause?

There is nothing about it being next year or having a time frame but they will discuss it on that night

Parade has a meeting on the 18/10 to discuss the future of the club and according to their mail out it is to discuss

How to strengthen the committee
Generating Interest in the Club
Recruitment
Would a move away from VAFA help their cause?

There is nothing about it being next year or having a time frame but they will discuss it on that night
Seems very late. Can’t see even if voted yes they’d be in the league by then. I believe Turtles officially joined in October or somewhere around there.

Who’s gone? I’m guessing you’ll say Reservoir?
I would hate to see them go but reckon they will really struggle especially with being in debt to the league, council and old President and haven't made a profit in the last 5 years and no sponsors really hurts.

Seems very late. Can’t see even if voted yes they’d be in the league by then. I believe Turtles officially joined in October or somewhere around there.
Parade are probably rethinking even joining the NFNL. I think it's great for the league but plenty of the veteran staff over there are not so sure

I would hate to see them go but reckon they will really struggle especially with being in debt to the league, council and old President and haven't made a profit in the last 5 years and no sponsors really hurts.
Dont think that they are only club in debt to league and others.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah agree he has a crack. But also took the huge amount of $$$$$$ then left when times got tough. Great player in this league..But keep in mind when things dry up hes gone. And thats not a knock on him, all I'm saying is that loyalty is no longer there.
Pretty sure he has re-signed at hursty

Very good mail,

A lot not happy with what has happened so far and if Fletcher is appointed senior coach then all the stars will align with the rumours! and leave a nasty taste in a lot of mouths, as everything else that has been rumoured has happened so far, a lot more to play out ..!!

Hay Mick 3224 ..correct me pls if l’m
Wrong, Go back 12mts .... your attempt (x2) NH .. EPPING
to pinch most of Mernda’s u/19’s ....pls don’t tell me your up to again this year 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

to pinch most of Mernda’s u/19’s ....pls don’t tell me your up to again this year

Hahaha..

Nah mate I’m out .. and maybe you need the full story, if you would like to catch up for a coffee I am more than happy to give you a true account of things..

Feel free to contact me would love to chat some more!!

to pinch most of Mernda’s u/19’s ....pls don’t tell me your up to again this year
To be honest the bloke put the Mernda u/19s together in 2018 if not for him the 19s would've taken off. It would've been negligent on his behalf if you didn't contact any of the players a credit to the players they stuck fat and stayed at the club. Outspoken and very opinionated but he's hearts in the right place and best interest for the kids I give him that.
ID take him up on the coffee offer though because he's never shouted in his life

To be honest the bloke put the Mernda u/19s together in 2018 if not for him the 19s would've taken off. It would've been negligent on his behalf if you didn't contact any of the players a credit to the players they stuck fat and stayed at the club. Outspoken and very opinionated but he's hearts in the right place and best interest for the kids I give him that.
ID take him up on the coffee offer though because he's never shouted in his life

Hahahaha thanks for the kind words, and yeah your right, gotta admit it’s true though, I try not too be or keep it to myself.
But I can’t help myself..
And yeah your right, I took those boys to the club and worked my arse off to get things happening and it was bloody hard work, not many would of been able to achieve, cause there was nothing there in that age group to start with.to build from nothing and be able to get those boys into finals in there first year together says a lot about the group of players that went there when you look at where the players/ sides they came up against last year in the finals where they all are this year! It is a great list of talent there so yes I have a sense of responsibility to make sure they achieve, anyone in my position would.

And On my allowance from the wife I can’t afford to shout cause I have to buy cat food with it

Why would that be the case if they were guaranteed to come up without relegation for 2 years
Not saying they will need to come down to Div 3, but their two year dispensation ends at the end of this season. Lalor came down to Div 3 and have been there two years, which means Epping have been in Div 2 for the last two years.

Hahahaha thanks for the kind words, and yeah your right, gotta admit it’s true though, I try not too be or keep it to myself.
But I can’t help myself..
And yeah your right, I took those boys to the club and worked my arse off to get things happening and it was bloody hard work, not many would of been able to achieve, cause there was nothing there in that age group to start with.to build from nothing and be able to get those boys into finals in there first year together says a lot about the group of players that went there when you look at where the players/ sides they came up against last year in the finals where they all are this year! It is a great list of talent there so yes I have a sense of responsibility to make sure they achieve, anyone in my position would.

And On my allowance from the wife I can’t afford to shout cause I have to buy cat food with it
e,

Holy are than thou.. Oh My God..
You became the NH Und 19's coach & got the A@se when Boomer said " Get that Flog the Fk out of here"
After you had shopped around the Mernda 19s list. You are a disgrace
This yr's 19s had over 20+ players that were Mernda home grown, nothing to do with you.

Thank god you don't blow yr own trumpet. HAHAHA

Holy are than thou.. Oh My God..
You became the NH Und 19's coach & got the A@se when Boomer said " Get that Flog the Fk out of here"
After you had shopped around the Mernda 19s list. You are a disgrace
This yr's 19s had over 20+ players that were Mernda home grown, nothing to do with you.

Thank god you don't blow yr own trumpet. HAHAHA

Once again a ill informed moron, I actually resigned after a health scare with cancer my friend, and my thinking changed to focus more on work and my young family to build a future for them, a reality check like that certainly changed your thinking.

But you can say what you like about me it really doesn’t matter, nothing you can say will ever offend me, while your putting me you are leaving some other poor fella alone, so bring it in..
I come on here I don’t hide behind aliases, I say what I think , I speak the truth I don’t pot shot other peoples comments because everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Like I say I’m more than happy to sit down and have a coffee with anyone that wants to chat about footy, or me personally, or opinions on how to try and make this game better for everyone..

I love it..

And yes mate for the record it was me and a mate who built something from nothing..

Wether that annoys you or not so be it, but we can’t let the truth get in the way of a good story line.

So I have to ask on a day like today RUOK..

Because I’m perfectly comfortable with what I have been able to do and the decisions I have made.

Look forward to hearing from you for a coffee and a chat..!!

Once again a ill informed moron, I actually resigned after a health scare with cancer my friend, and my thinking changed to focus more on work and my young family to build a future for them, a reality check like that certainly changed your thinking.

But you can say what you like about me it really doesn’t matter, nothing you can say will ever offend me, while your putting me you are leaving some other poor fella alone, so bring it in..
I come on here I don’t hide behind aliases, I say what I think , I speak the truth I don’t pot shot other peoples comments because everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Like I say I’m more than happy to sit down and have a coffee with anyone that wants to chat about footy, or me personally, or opinions on how to try and make this game better for everyone..

I love it..

And yes mate for the record it was me and a mate who built something from nothing..

Wether that annoys you or not so be it, but we can’t let the truth get in the way of a good story line.

So I have to ask on a day like today RUOK..

Because I’m perfectly comfortable with what I have been able to do and the decisions I have made.

Look forward to hearing from you for a coffee and a chat..!!

Hay mick 3224 if you have that amount of coffees...... you know where you will end up 😜😜

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back