NFNL Div 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again a ill informed moron, I actually resigned after a health scare with cancer my friend, and my thinking changed to focus more on work and my young family to build a future for them, a reality check like that certainly changed your thinking.

But you can say what you like about me it really doesn’t matter, nothing you can say will ever offend me, while your putting me you are leaving some other poor fella alone, so bring it in..
I come on here I don’t hide behind aliases, I say what I think , I speak the truth I don’t pot shot other peoples comments because everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Like I say I’m more than happy to sit down and have a coffee with anyone that wants to chat about footy, or me personally, or opinions on how to try and make this game better for everyone..

I love it..

And yes mate for the record it was me and a mate who built something from nothing..

Wether that annoys you or not so be it, but we can’t let the truth get in the way of a good story line.

So I have to ask on a day like today RUOK..

Because I’m perfectly comfortable with what I have been able to do and the decisions I have made.

Look forward to hearing from you for a coffee and a chat..!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'll in formed moron bit harsh.

oh my god didn't realise you had the cancer scare.
Obviously yr surgeons must of be amazed at yr recovery.
Quit coaching Mernda 19s in finals in Sept 2018 due to health scare, then total remission yr able to be appointed 19's coach for Nth Heidelberg in November 2018 before Boomer gave you the A@se
My god the Lord does work in mysterious ways.
Maybe's A current Affair should do a report on you that is amazing.
Yr family must be so happy with yr recovery...
Good work Champ
Just 1 thing you are full of shite,

Yeah seems to be an annual event @ Mernda - change your smoke alarm, change your coach :rolleyes: They finally have a long serving coach (2 years - long term in Mernda's current era) and they have a couple of good years of 19's, show some positive development with their younger players & they decide to move on the bloke who seems to have been the driving force behind it? Maybe some of the past players of the club - from when they were a great club, competitive, proud and loyal - should stand up at the AGM and call out the puppets running the place, and their puppeteers if they own up to it.
Just frustrating to watch a club declining from the grand old Schotters Rd days.
Well said you **** whit, how about helping Danny and the boys out rather then bagging him. Actually, go and tell Danny yourself you weak ****, and see how you go!!! Lol

He will monster you bro!!!
Health care?????

next year, we are not finished yet you soft campaigners, you had a crack at our President on the piss and you all f’ed up.... including belting a female you weak campaigners.” What a club What a culture winners out in straight sets you ******* morons
Screenshot_20190913-093907_Samsung%20Internet.jpeg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190913-093907_Samsung%20Internet.jpeg
    Screenshot_20190913-093907_Samsung%20Internet.jpeg
    43.3 KB · Views: 49
I'll in formed moron bit harsh.

oh my god didn't realise you had the cancer scare.
Obviously yr surgeons must of be amazed at yr recovery.
Quit coaching Mernda 19s in finals in Sept 2018 due to health scare, then total remission yr able to be appointed 19's coach for Nth Heidelberg in November 2018 before Boomer gave you the A@se
My god the Lord does work in mysterious ways.
Maybe's A current Affair should do a report on you that is amazing.
Yr family must be so happy with yr recovery...
Good work Champ
Just 1 thing you are full of s**t,

I did say a scare,

Yes I had surgery on the side of my nose actually, it took a while to heal but it was all good and with a young family yes it did make you think whilst waiting. So yes it was a cancer scare that could of been much worse and I changed my priorities.. if that’s a lie and your big on putting people down then that’s pretty sad on your behalf..

Would really like to catch up with you for a chat, I’m not into violence or anything just to look you in the eye and speak to you..!!

Your a very sad man if you get off on those sorts of things..

Would love to reach out to you and see if there is anyway I can help you overcome your anger . Especially towards myself..

But if you know me then that would be sad as well cause you would know my girls come before anyone or anything and for a little while the thought of not seeing them get older is real ..

I feel for you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alcohol induced rage at its finest ladies and gentlemen.

2:18-4:36am is prime nuffie hour apparently
You’ve sniffed yo much IDIOT. You called them Puppets . Go and put your hand up you moron at the AGM with the older players who respect what they do
It’s 8.25 pm Nuffie!!! And yes it’s your hour

You’ve sniffed yo much IDIOT. You called them Puppets . Go and put your hand up you moron at the AGM with the older players who respect what they do
It’s 8.25 pm Nuffie!!! And yes it’s your hour
I really don’t want to have these conversations to be honest with you and I know this is a forum to vent, however, Mernda always cops a bad wrap and from what I see as purely a long term spectator, I see a huge difference in the belief/ moral / persistence that the club has lacked for some time! Sorry for the harsh words but I love this club and they are coming in the future. Cheers 👍

VAFA div 4 or NFNL div 3.

Which Comp is the stronger comp? Trying to get a gauge before I pull the boots on in a couple months for pre season

I've seen a lot of NFL Div 1, 2 and 3, and now involved at Kew (VAFA D1) and can tell you comfortably that Div 3 NFL is far, far better than VAFA D4. Div 3 NFL would be around VAFA D1/2 level. It's pretty hard to compare the leagues, however, as it is different footy. The thing with the VAFA is that the standard drop between each division is less than the NFL. Eg Panton Hill would've been strong in VAFA D1 but Reservoir would probably have struggled in VAFA D2. Old Eltham won 1 game in VAFA D2 in 2018 before moving to the NFL and finished mid-table Div 3, however they seemed to have recruited pretty well, so it is very tough to say.

I've seen a lot of NFL Div 1, 2 and 3, and now involved at Kew (VAFA D1) and can tell you comfortably that Div 3 NFL is far, far better than VAFA D4. Div 3 NFL would be around VAFA D1/2 level. It's pretty hard to compare the leagues, however, as it is different footy. The thing with the VAFA is that the standard drop between each division is less than the NFL. Eg Panton Hill would've been strong in VAFA D1 but Reservoir would probably have struggled in VAFA D2. Old Eltham won 1 game in VAFA D2 in 2018 before moving to the NFL and finished mid-table Div 3, however they seemed to have recruited pretty well, so it is very tough to say.
agree with this post - there is a bit of overlap in the VAFA - eg top teams in d2 ammos would be better than bottom teams in d1 ammos, and as you say it's overall less of a gap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back