NFNL Div 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's going to be a tight contest between these two & could easily make arguments either way.

But Morang surely have to be due and there are a number of the group who have been there for many of the last few years of disappointments. I'm tipping the younger legs might get them home in the second half - Morang by 8 pts. Shelton to get BOG & a well deserved premiership medallion.

I think Heidelberg West will win the magoos and get their first silverware for the club in a very long time.

Didn’t Hall get carried off in the prelim? Or am I thinking off someone else
Yeah he got helped off but came back on, I think his the key for SM, very good player and also Hewson, Potter and they’re pretty settled down back, I know it’s an obvious call but it will be won in the midfield, if Parks/Hendry win the Hall/Hewson battle and Conte beats Shelton inside then they win by a few, should be a good game though I think

Last edited:
So glad to know that the earlier rumours of one of tomorrow's grand finallists not being financial in terms of league fee's seems to be way off the mark.

Good luck to all teams participating, and just remember (spectators too) that collectively the players and coaches will make many more game defining errors across 4 quarters of football than the umpires will so own the outcomes.
Control what you can and enjoy everything about grand final day as we just never know if/when these opportunities will ever present again.

Panton Hill / Turtles quinella for me.

So glad to know that the earlier rumours of one of tomorrow's grand finallists not being financial in terms of league fee's seems to be way off the mark.

Good luck to all teams participating, and just remember (spectators too) that collectively the players and coaches will make many more game defining errors across 4 quarters of football than the umpires will so own the outcomes.
Control what you can and enjoy everything about grand final day as we just never know if/when these opportunities will ever present again.

Yep let’s hope the crowd is respectful of the umpires. Some absolutely disgusting behaviour towards often young people who are doing umpiring over the years.

Going to be a cracker day.

Well said spewing my mob didn’t get through but best of luck to all players.

I’m going to go with Hillers and West been the best 2 teams all season and will be fresh

Gee whiz the NFNL are that classy and proffessional they have put up on their website that you can download the team lists for the games. Funny thing is that its Div3 Grand Final Day so why have they included Laurimar as an option to download? Well played again NFNL ...You continue to provide the best service to the PAYING customer..

Tips this weekend

Panton hill by 4 goals in the seniors
Boyden to kick and best on ground

Heidelberg west to get the chocolates in the ressies by 3 goals and best on will be banihashemi
Tough as nails quality defender

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well played Panton Hill. South Morang will fight another day (once again for a Divvy 2 spot). I noticed the crowd wasn't that big on the far side of the ground but not sure on the side of the camera was on.

Congratulations to Panton Hill and Heidelberg West. I hope South Morang's post grand final function doesn't get as interesting as it did a couple of years back. :oops:
Let's hope not but another loss does hurt and have been in Grand Final / Prelim losses for a while now

The best teams all year won in both grades. Not always the case but well done to Panton Hill and West
Thoughts on them in Div 2? Rhys Boyden is a gun who could easily play Div 1 like he did at Greensborough. Good well balanced side

By no means do I want to take the Gloss of PH victory, don’t be surprised if Old Paradians suit up in NFNL in season 2020. Wheels are well in motion.

By no means do I want to take the Gloss of PH victory, don’t be surprised if Old Paradians suit up in NFNL in season 2020. Wheels are well in motion.
Would be good for the comp. 16 matches plus two byes is a good mix. I don't like the chances of Wallan coming over after winning through to a grand final birth next weekend.

Wallan don’t need the NFNL as much as some may think the NFNL (or some posters) May hope they did.

GF birth with key players missing, competing in a standard where the top 5-6 would win Div.3 not to mention the reduced salary cap.
May happen down the track if AFL Vic roll out what their long term plans actually are, but for now they’re where the should be....and that’s what the players want

Wallan don’t need the NFNL as much as some may think the NFNL (or some posters) May hope they did.

GF birth with key players missing, competing in a standard where the top 5-6 would win Div.3 not to mention the reduced salary cap.
May happen down the track if AFL Vic roll out what their long term plans actually are, but for now they’re where the should be....and that’s what the players want
I agree Wallan need stay put and the NFNL is in great shape anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back