NFNL Div 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Explain how Mernda were lucky to win against the Turtles. Mernda had a heap of kids playing and the Turtles were stunned and had no answer for them. Mernda ruckman went off during the 2/3rd quarter also had their Captain on the sidelines along with their CHF. Give the Demons credit where credit is due.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The only way Mernda was lucky was they were lucky not to get any red cards during that scuffle in the last quarter in front of the clubrooms. Some fists were being thrown in there and the only player to get carded was the Turtles player who copped the yellow card.

Oh please I see my kids scrap better than that so call fight.
The only way Mernda was lucky was they were lucky not to get any red cards during that scuffle in the last quarter in front of the clubrooms. Some fists were being thrown in there and the only player to get carded was the Turtles player who copped the yellow card.

Probably stating the obvious but it would have to be a massive upset to be anything other than a Laurimar vs Panton Hill GF
I don’t think there’s that much between HW and Laurimar.... West have exceptional depth to draw on... Kilmore Smokey’s.

Finals can play tricks - Panton Hill would need a lot to go wrong I think

If it wasn’t Windy Mernda would of won by 12-15 goals,

And the fight was irrelevant as the game was outta reach, and I might say while everyone was interested in the fight it was again the young blokes from Mernda , brought through the ranks with discipline, that actually moved the ball away took it down the other end a kicked a goal ..!! Whilst everyone else wanted to fight..!!!

So I say that once again the young talent at Mernda put a side away, cause without a doubt those 6-7!boys played with the turtles the result would of went the other way!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

If it wasn’t Windy Mernda would of won by 12-15 goals,

And the fight was irrelevant as the game was outta reach, and I might say while everyone was interested in the fight it was again the young blokes from Mernda , brought through the ranks with discipline, that actually moved the ball away took it down the other end a kicked a goal ..!! Whilst everyone else wanted to fight..!!!

So I say that once again the young talent at Mernda put a side away, cause without a doubt those 6-7!boys played with the turtles the result would of went the other way!!

yes lets get so excited that Mernda beat another team that is yet to win a game. Well done

Does anyone think South Morang can seriously challenge Heidelberg West or Kilmore for a spot in the top 4? If not looks like the top 4 is set.

Give me a spell.

There were fists thrown that can only be described as “coward punches”. Whoever that bloke in the fluro boots is, needs to take a long hard look at himself in the mirror. Pathetic excuse of a man. He, along with a couple of his mates deserve an extended stint on the sidelines.

Give me a spell.

There were fists thrown that can only be described as “coward punches”. Whoever that bloke in the fluro boots is, needs to take a long hard look at himself in the mirror. Pathetic excuse of a man. He, along with a couple of his mates deserve an extended stint on the sidelines.
Is this incident on the replay? What quarter was it

Is this incident on the replay? What quarter was it

Last quarter,

And if it were as it has been called then throw the book at those that had done the alleged fist throwing.

Personally I was to busy watching the young disciplined fellas from Mernda, take the ball away from the fight and move the ball the length of the ground to kick a goal..

Fights win nothing!! discipline and footy does!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can the administator of this forum please rename this the Swooping & Mick Mernda Love Notes Forum & we'll move to another thread for other 8 Div 3 teams! :rolleyes:

Oh is there another 8 teams competing

I thought it was just other teams made up to help Mernda develop there talent and prepare them for the inevitable and head up a division when there ready !!!

Sorry to all I will tone it down a bit..!!! Lol

embarrassing, disgraceful, are you serious? the crap you've been putting on here today, you will probably be the one that gets him reported.pointing the league to him. And your a mernda bloke, lagging your own..:straining:

Mate it ain’t lagging and it’s a bloody disgrace..

And I don’t care which club or who ..

And if you condone that maybe admin better have a look at the people they let on there site,

We can all have a say sometimes tongue in cheek , sometimes serious..!!

But I would never ever condone those actions from a team mate or opposition..!!

So maybe you need to think long and hard about the round we all supported a couple of weeks ago and the repercussions of an action like that..!!

Would love to hear what you really think about those types of actions
, cause the worrying thing is I get the impression you don’t have a problem with it..!!!

embarrassing, disgraceful, are you serious? the crap you've been putting on here today, you will probably be the one that gets him reported.pointing the league to him. And your a mernda bloke, lagging your own..:straining:

He your best mate is he? Or are you blind? Because embarrassing and disgraceful are 2 perfect descriptions. He’s very lucky he didn’t cause serious harm throwing dog shots like that.

Just watched the vision again. Fair dinkum, this bloke is a germ. He starts the whole thing trying to be a hero, ends up flat on his back getting manhandled by the Turtles player. It then takes 2 of his mates to help get back to his feet, and then proceeds to start swinging coward punches left right and centre.

I hope you’re on here, and I hope you read this. You are a pissweak human.

Just watched the vision again. Fair dinkum, this bloke is a germ. He starts the whole thing trying to be a hero, ends up flat on his back getting manhandled by the Turtles player. It then takes 2 of his mates to help get back to his feet, and then proceeds to start swinging coward punches left right and centre.

I hope you’re on here, and I hope you read this. You are a pissweak human.
He is lucky his punches were actually piss weak or he could have possibly been facing criminal charges. I hope the league looks into this and the coward gets his right whack....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back