NFNL Div 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep after a single win against bottom placed Reservoir, beaten by 22 points at home against South Morang (A team the Turtles drew with away) and then a 10 goal against quarter vs Panton Hill why wouldn't you be confident of a good old fashion belting against a side 2 points behind you on the ladder.

Walk in the park for the Dees,

Turtles over rated

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Walk in the park for the Dees,

Turtles over rated

I appreciate your fishing for a bite Mick, so I'll take the bait. Although I'm not a Turtles supporter, I have seen them play. They are no pushover and I reckon they will claim a scalp or two above them on the ladder before the season is done. On another note, I hear Old Paradians are watching the Turtles progress in the NFNL with a keen interest as to their intended future plans.

I appreciate your fishing for a bite Mick, so I'll take the bait. Although I'm not a Turtles supporter, I have seen them play. They are no pushover and I reckon they will claim a scalp or two above them on the ladder before the season is done. On another note, I hear Old Paradians are watching the Turtles progress in the NFNL with a keen interest as to their intended future plans.

Ivanhoe should be as well.

Kids weren’t to bad today

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Credits to reservoir for having a red hot go. Were in front mid way through the last and they moved the footy well. They have actually scored more points this year than the turtles.

Turtles have played Morang, Kilmore, Laurimar, PH and West so far and would be interesting to know their thoughts on all teams that they have played who will be thereabouts near the end of the year. Very tough start to life in the NFNL with that fixture

Probably stating the obvious but it would have to be a massive upset to be anything other than a Laurimar vs Panton Hill GF

Turtles have been pretty unlucky so far, Mernda steamrolled them in the last quarter yesterday after they led by a goal at 3/4 time. Not sure if they just dropped their heads once Mernda took the lead kicking with the wind or it's a fitness thing. They also had their ruckman on the sidelines after getting red carded last week.

They should've beaten South Morang but couldn't run out the game either (had 3 concussions that day and no bench for the last quarter and a half) and bad kicking also cost them against Kilmore.

No excuses and credit to the other sides, just saying I don't think the Turtles maiden victory is too far away. I hope I'm there when they do, I've been to all their games so far this year (some for the second half only).

Turtles have been pretty unlucky so far, Mernda steamrolled them in the last quarter yesterday after they led by a goal at 3/4 time. Not sure if they just dropped their heads once Mernda took the lead kicking with the wind or it's a fitness thing. They also had their ruckman on the sidelines after getting red carded last week.

They should've beaten South Morang but couldn't run out the game either (had 3 concussions that day and no bench for the last quarter and a half) and bad kicking also cost them against Kilmore.

No excuses and credit to the other sides, just saying I don't think the Turtles maiden victory is too far away. I hope I'm there when they do, I've been to all their games so far this year (some for the second half only).

Eltham Turtles V Lalor next week...

Explain how Mernda were lucky to win against the Turtles. Mernda had a heap of kids playing and the Turtles were stunned and had no answer for them. Mernda ruckman went off during the 2/3rd quarter also had their Captain on the sidelines along with their CHF. Give the Demons credit where credit is due.
That's exactly what I said.

Eltham by 25 I would say. Have been unlucky in 2 matches thus far.. Sth Morang and Mernda. Should've been two wins there

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Explain how Mernda were lucky to win against the Turtles. Mernda had a heap of kids playing and the Turtles were stunned and had no answer for them. Mernda ruckman went off during the 2/3rd quarter also had their Captain on the sidelines along with their CHF. Give the Demons credit where credit is due.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
You are obsessed with Mernda

That's exactly what I said.

Eltham by 25 I would say. Have been unlucky in 2 matches thus far.. Sth Morang and Mernda. Should've been two wins there

Mernda weren't lucky, it was one way traffic in that last quarter.

Inaccuracy cost the Turtles again early when they failed to take advantage of the wind on the first quarter, but then Mernda had their share of behinds in the 2nd/3rd as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back