NFNL Div 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good on Lalor for trying . But facts are facts they are very average football team. Mernda are likely to surprise and grab the 4th spot.

So I take it... lalor beat Reservoir again... Who is the other 2 against? And still finish 2nd last???
It's all opinion & of course subjective. I certainly would like to see Lalor do better than 4 wins as the club deserves more for the work they have done to get back on track. But to be realistic, they need to keep their quality plays uninjured & playing regulary, and unfortunately they have been a bit stiff to date. I think they will be big chances against Eltham & Mernda, and who knows, they may pick up extra couple of wins. But they would need all on deck to push the higher sides. I think if they finish 4-6 wins for season & are competitive against the top 4 sides, they will take that as a build to 2020.
I seem to be the only one to have a crack at it - I reckon more should jump on NFL site & do the predictor & let us know how the ladder finishes?

Lost your marbles son, who has west played of any note?

Yeah accept that they have only played botttom half so far & they will be better measured against Hilliers & Laurimar. But I think they will be the side who's playing list will continue to improve as the season goes on and they get more games under their belt. I think the flag will be between Hill, West & Laurimar, and it will be the side with least injuries and running into form at the right end of the season. That could be any of them. My pick at the moment is Panton Hill with Fowler & Byron to be the standouts come finals time. We can re-visit my crystal ball in a few months.. :)

It's all opinion & of course subjective. I certainly would like to see Lalor do better than 4 wins as the club deserves more for the work they have done to get back on track. But to be realistic, they need to keep their quality plays uninjured & playing regulary, and unfortunately they have been a bit stiff to date. I think they will be big chances against Eltham & Mernda, and who knows, they may pick up extra couple of wins. But they would need all on deck to push the higher sides. I think if they finish 4-6 wins for season & are competitive against the top 4 sides, they will take that as a build to 2020.
I seem to be the only one to have a crack at it - I reckon more should jump on NFL site & do the predictor & let us know how the ladder finishes?
Not sure why no one rates mernda yet?

They nearly knocked of Laurimer arguably the best team in this division.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure why no one rates mernda yet?

They nearly knocked of Laurimer arguably the best team in this division.
Let them keep flying under the radar! Best way to be! Definitely have surprised me.
People can keep worrying about pot shotting Lalor and their efforts to keep club optimistic and open. Or how West hasn't played anyone to date.
Love the banter on this thread, more pages than Div 1. Keep up the good work!

I’ve got it on good authority that Cloke will be wearing the green and gold of the Turtles in the coming weeks.

Not sure of the details, but I’m led to believe that it involves a sports teacher role of some kind up at the College

Not sure it works like that pal! Cloke has an apprenticeship in a trade of some sort, not quite the same as a uni degree for teaching. There is also a lengthy process that must take place before any teacher can be hired as well as relevant Victorian registration, and according to the VIT teaching registrar he is not on it.

Anyways, good on you for trying to make up some blatant fabrication.
Why couldn’t you have just said Cloke might be playing with the turtles??

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Why
Not sure it works like that pal! Cloke has an apprenticeship in a trade of some sort, not quite the same as a uni degree for teaching. There is also a lengthy process that must take place before any teacher can be hired as well as relevant Victorian registration, and according to the VIT teaching registrar he is not on it.

Anyways, good on you for trying to make up some blatant fabrication.
Why couldn’t you have just said Cloke might be playing with the turtles??

why couldn’t you just say whether Cloke is or isn’t playing at the Turtles? Ha

Let them keep flying under the radar! Best way to be! Definitely have surprised me.
People can keep worrying about pot shotting Lalor and their efforts to keep club optimistic and open. Or how West hasn't played anyone to date.
Love the banter on this thread, more pages than Div 1. Keep up the good work!
Mernda’s next win will b late June

I’ve got it on good authority that Cloke will be wearing the green and gold of the Turtles in the coming weeks.

Not sure of the details, but I’m led to believe that it involves a sports teacher role of some kind up at the College

Can confirm there is some truth to this. Not much to report as of yet, but wheels are definitely in motion as we speak.

Should be an enormous boost for the Turtles, and possibly propel them as contenders???

1st June / Bye
15th June / Lalor / Away
22nd June / Heidelberg West / Home
29th June / South Morang / Away

Who are you thinking????

I think you might see a 2-3 record after 5 rounds.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
If they r going to be 2-3 who will they beat PH or SM ??
Bye
By all reports Lalor r flying (L)
Heidelberg will just hitting there straps(L)
Come June 29th they MAY push SM ( 50/50)

Bye

I’m thinking they may well beat South Morang this weekend..!!!

If you can give me a reason why that won’t happen more than happy to take on you advice as to why it won’t??

I’m thinking they may well beat South Morang this weekend..!!!

If you can give me a reason why that won’t happen more than happy to take on you advice as to why it won’t??

Playing there best team at the minute
May b one to come back in ........
Playing at 46 pts
4or 5 U/19 to go back ......
That means 4 or 5 Res to play up
& what l seen two weeks ago ( not much there )

They play South Morang this week your original comment was Mernda won't win a game until late June I simply stated who they are playing and you still haven't said who you think they will beat.
Bye

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Playing there best team at the minute
May b one to come back in ........
Playing at 46 pts
4or 5 U/19 to go back ......
That means 4 or 5 Res to play up
& what l seen two weeks ago ( not much there )

Are you talking about Mernda?
Why do the 19’s have to go back??

South have a few 19’s in as well..!!

2 weeks ago didn’t they push one of the *** favs on there own deck and we’re unlucky?

From all accounts that was pretty impressive game

And form stacked up going into the last round..!!

Interesting thoughts, will be interested to see what happens?

Mernda by 5 goals..!!

Just putting it out there!!

Good luck to all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back