NFNL Div 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had the chance tonight to listen to Ben from the Pat Cronin Foundation reflect on the life of young Pat that was cut short due to the Coward Punch at the Windy Mile in Diamond Creek. The Mernda Football Club Players, Staff and Parents sat in Silence/Shock and listened to the story of that fatal night. I strongly suggest contacting the foundation and getting them into your club if you haven't already. Nothing more than outstanding with the work they are doing.
#endthecowardpunch
#bewise
#pc12 FB_IMG_1563278799988.jpeg

MERNDA FOOTBALL CLUB

Had the chance tonight to listen to Ben from the Pat Cronin Foundation reflect on the life of young Pat that was cut short due to the Coward Punch at the Windy Mile in Diamond Creek. The Mernda Football Club Players, Staff and Parents sat in Silence/Shock and listened to the story of that fatal night. I strongly suggest contacting the foundation and getting them into your club if you haven't already. Nothing more than outstanding with the work they are doing.
#endthecowardpunch
#bewise
#pc12View attachment 710281

MERNDA FOOTBALL CLUB
Hopefully the bloke who go suspended earlier in the year attended

One obviously he has to be picked first and two he will what ever the coach thinks is best for his team, if he even gets a game!

Seriously though Nic & Riley chose to not over qualify for the 19’s for there reasons.

And now after a game of 19’s one has realised that they enjoy playing senior footy more, despite maybe just maybe they may miss finals but they may make finals?

Most sides with under19’s are playing boys up and down at the moment, and I guess some have decided they enjoy playing senior footy more..

There’s nothing else in it..!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

One obviously he has to be picked first and two he will what ever the coach thinks is best for his team, if he even gets a game!

Seriously though Nic & Riley chose to not over qualify for the 19’s for there reasons.

And now after a game of 19’s one has realised that they enjoy playing senior footy more, despite maybe just maybe they may miss finals but they may make finals?

Most sides with under19’s are playing boys up and down at the moment, and I guess some have decided they enjoy playing senior footy more..

There’s nothing else in it..!

Similar story at his 5 previous junior local clubs apparently, sensing a pattern?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app[/

5 clubs??

I know of 4 and 2 of those were due to parent relocating so it would be easier, so he had no choice.

And one is of reasons any parent would be super proud of there child walking away knowing that they have been raised right with really good values on life and his decision there to stand up could of changed a couple of others lives as well for the better.

So best you do a bit more homework before you start making assumptions!

He has nothing to be ashamed of, for you to say that is an embarrassment on your behalf..

Must b able to get away with what he likes in the one’s..........l will leave it at that ........

Does it really matter?

Where the young fella plays?

If he is such a bad person and a disruption why would you even care?

As you don’t have to deal with him.

You know who I am more than happy to chat away from this forum in person.!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does it really matter?

Where the young fella plays?

If he is such a bad person and a disruption why would you even care?

As you don’t have to deal with him.

You know who I am more than happy to chat away from this forum in person.!

1...Nobody mentioned him being a bad person
2... That’s the Probably nobody deal with him.
3...why would l know who your are ?
As said in my last few posts
I’ve only watched the last few game
Outside looking in ...... that’s all pal
Only my opinion.....

1...Nobody mentioned him being a bad person
2... That’s the Probably nobody deal with him.
3...why would l know who your are ?
As said in my last few posts
I’ve only watched the last few game
Outside looking in ...... that’s all pal
Only my opinion.....

You do know.!

And outside I think not..!!

Can’t have an opinion like yours from the outside?

Anyway like I said why does it even bother you where he plays?

And if you are happy to name a fella and have a strong opinion on one person then you should put your name out there for all to see!!

The whole club was in attendance and to be honest he was standing right next me. I can say one thing he was very remorseful for his actions and hopefully what was spoken about last night hit home not only to him but to every person at the club last night. People make mistakes in life but everyone deserves a chance to redeem themselves.

Hopefully the bloke who go suspended earlier in the year attended

MERNDA FOOTBALL CLUB

The whole club was in attendance and to be honest he was standing right next me. I can say one thing he was very remorseful for his actions and hopefully what was spoken about last night hit home not only to him but to every person at the club last night. People make mistakes in life but everyone deserves a chance to redeem themselves.

MERNDA FOOTBALL CLUB

Mernda have shown to be outstanding in this area especially with mental health and education for there players around the impact there choices and actions have. Every person makes mistakes in life and like most hopefully he learns and doesn’t make the same mistake again.

So almost silly season happening for no finals clubs i guess their would be few coaches not safe ? might be few jobs up for grabs ??
Reservoir - Looking not sure if would appeal to anyone ?
Lalor - New coach but is he safe ? Looked like they recruited ok but not sure if he would safe ?
Old Eltham- Believe would be safe good first year for them
Mernda - Playing some kids in their seniors Coach would be safe was not quick fix job ?
Heidelberg West - New coach they performed better would say safe
South Morang - Safe re building list and looks like play finals so would say safe
Kilmore - Been great year by them safe
Panton Hill- On target to make the grand final maybe its list not strong enough to go up but going ok ?
laurimar - Safe got strong list look like going up not sure if they stay up not as strong as St Marys they done extremely well and beaten some good teams

So almost silly season happening for no finals clubs i guess their would be few coaches not safe ? might be few jobs up for grabs ??
Reservoir - Looking not sure if would appeal to anyone ?
Lalor - New coach but is he safe ? Looked like they recruited ok but not sure if he would safe ?
Old Eltham- Believe would be safe good first year for them
Mernda - Playing some kids in their seniors Coach would be safe was not quick fix job ?
Heidelberg West - New coach they performed better would say safe
South Morang - Safe re building list and looks like play finals so would say safe
Kilmore - Been great year by them safe
Panton Hill- On target to make the grand final maybe its list not strong enough to go up but going ok ?
laurimar - Safe got strong list look like going up not sure if they stay up not as strong as St Marys they done extremely well and beaten some good teams
Panton Hill faithful would be expecting a flag.

They have so many good players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back