NFNL Div 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen a lot of NFL Div 1, 2 and 3, and now involved at Kew (VAFA D1) and can tell you comfortably that Div 3 NFL is far, far better than VAFA D4. Div 3 NFL would be around VAFA D1/2 level. It's pretty hard to compare the leagues, however, as it is different footy. The thing with the VAFA is that the standard drop between each division is less than the NFL. Eg Panton Hill would've been strong in VAFA D1 but Reservoir would probably have struggled in VAFA D2. Old Eltham won 1 game in VAFA D2 in 2018 before moving to the NFL and finished mid-table Div 3, however they seemed to have recruited pretty well, so it is very tough to say.

Thanks mate. Appreciate this reply

Correct on their facebook page parted ways not good at all. Love to see their 2s coach do the job
They did very poorly West for their list and depth.

Zero surprises they moved him on.

Not a good time to be without a coach.

How many clubs now changed coach?

Reservior, Old Eltham, West, Mernda, possibly Laurimar, Panton Hill

I don’t Panton Hill or laurimar are changing?have west appointed anybody?

Old Eltham appointed within Mernda i Fletch just matter of time my thoughts their . Surely Panton Hill are not looking Laurimar been quiet But sherman stays now nothing out their for him to move up ?

how are reservoir going there is great people at the club but how long an you keep a side together when its getting flogged every week. i hop ethey can keep the team on the park but with no juniors it would be major hurdle for any new coach

how are reservoir going there is great people at the club but how long an you keep a side together when its getting flogged every week. i hop ethey can keep the team on the park but with no juniors it would be major hurdle for any new coach
Never hear much from them. Will go alright in their raffle with 2 GF tickets as the prize if Pies and Richmond get in!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From what I saw, I didn't think Jarryd's form this season was as strong as the last couple of years and he didn't finish top ten in the coaches MVP award. Anyway, good luck to him, that's the magic of league B & F's being hard to predict.
Agreed, to be honest umpires see a lot of him and easily remember him. While a great player it’s very hard to judge.

Are you confused as I am as to why this bloke plays Div 3? Unless he is getting paid well (employment etc.) or who plays with mates, he would do well in Div 1
Many reasons he could want to play division 3. But yep a few D1 sides could have used him over the years ruckman are hard to find.

Would be good to see him against some of the premier rucks of the comp. How did he go against Joel from PH?

Are you confused as I am as to why this bloke plays Div 3? Unless he is getting paid well (employment etc.) or who plays with mates, he would do well in Div 1
Did he previously play across the road at Heidelberg? I think a few of them who were mates went over to West to play together - so I think mates is the answer

Played VFL but obviously enjoys his footy playing with lifelong mates and trying to build at club rather than chase money. Gotta respect the loyalty.
$700 a game no worries about playing with mates. Miki gone and he will follow as he wants to play finals and both may end up across the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back