NFNL Div 3 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

if you look on results. They were pretty close in most games against top sides and did beat south morang once. With multiple injuries.new coach who knows the players well.

some of their recruits would walk into any div 3 side? Want a slab on it they will play finals next season?

if you look on results. They were pretty close in most games against top sides and did beat south morang once. With multiple injuries.new coach who knows the players well.

some of their recruits would walk into any div 3 side? Want a slab on it they will play finals next season?
I don’t make internet bets! Certainly not out of the realm of possibility! I hope they do, good bunch of blokes down there

Very confident, got some inside knowledge?

I wouldnt write off Lalor or Reservoir, its only December. Couple of good players can make a huge difference in 3rd division.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reservoir have only really picked up a couple of players who have been playing in WRFL Div 3 in very low ranked teams.

Reservoir will struggle unfortunately.
Their big recruit Peter Pavlovic played half the year in the reserves. Injury or not good enough? Either way they’ll need a fair bit to get off the bottom.

Their first training back is 13th of Jan. Bloody early.

Definitely some inside knowledge. Some good re-signings for West after his post.

Excellent off season for them, probably the best in the division.

just reading between lines. The players resigning could of been solely waiting the club to sign new players before committing to the the club. It happens commonly at most clubs.
Tipping the mustangs to improve slightly with lalor finishing on the bottom of the ladder. And cutler being sacked mid season

just reading between lines. The players resigning could of been solely waiting the club to sign new players before committing to the the club. It happens commonly at most clubs.
Tipping the mustangs to improve slightly with lalor finishing on the bottom of the ladder. And cutler being sacked mid season
Reservior has lost there 2 best players to West and Laurimar. Can’t see them improving much with what they’ve picked up but lets hope

Cutler will be under pressure no doubt.

Merndas coach would want results or he’ll be in the gun.

Definitely some inside knowledge. Some good re-signings for West after his post.

Who have the recruited. I see colson is staying. Hard to go past laurimar recruiting they are in a great position

Who have the recruited. I see colson is staying. Hard to go past laurimar recruiting they are in a great position
They announced 3 guys if you look at their Facebook. All should have some sort of an impact. I probably overated their offseason but they’ve still improved their list

Laurimar have done well but I certainly didn’t think they were as good as their record showed last season. I’d be shocked if they didn’t finish top 2 though

They announced 3 guys if you look at their Facebook. All should have some sort of an impact. I probably overated their offseason but they’ve still improved their list

Laurimar have done well but I certainly didn’t think they were as good as their record showed last season. I’d be shocked if they didn’t finish top 2 though

Allan young ex Watsonia body is fairly Cooked the tempo of div 3 should suit him

Alex Williamson Fitzroy stars best and fairest
Ressies/ prior to 2019 player senior footy most weeks

few others that should help with depth.
Maz and Coulson both staying.

I've seen it all now, Mernda coach saying hes all for players and clubs standing by contracts. Oh well proof will be what happens in the future if Jacana is anything to go by. Anyone else have any thoughts on this? If the kid DOESNT want to play at Mernda let him go. I would assume that they would be saving money and letting him go for what he would have been on playing DIV3 footy. It just seems that it may get ugly and Mernda will lose out as once it goes to appeal hell be playing elsewhere next year. For the coach to say hell be plying at Mernda or having a year off is petty ordinary and wouldnt go down to well with the kid. Good luck and hope it all works out.

I've seen it all now, Mernda coach saying hes all for players and clubs standing by contracts. Oh well proof will be what happens in the future if Jacana is anything to go by. Anyone else have any thoughts on this? If the kid DOESNT want to play at Mernda let him go. I would assume that they would be saving money and letting him go for what he would have been on playing DIV3 footy. It just seems that it may get ugly and Mernda will lose out as once it goes to appeal hell be playing elsewhere next year. For the coach to say hell be plying at Mernda or having a year off is petty ordinary and wouldnt go down to well with the kid. Good luck and hope it all works out.
My philosophy is if a player doesn’t want to be there then let them go and look at to why this is happening.

That doesn’t mean dont make sure you aren’t compensated eg. If he was on $400 a game for 2 years say we would like to be reimbursed X amount as that price was for us to secure a player for that 2 year period and you would not have been offered that sized contract for only a year.

A coach should have ZERO comment and or view on these situations and he should have said “I’ll leave that to the people in charge”

Either way I have no idea why these blokes sign 2 year contracts these days. Players hold all the power anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Back