NFNL Div 3 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Lalor look to have recruit fairly well after losing a few. Let’s hope they can start winning a few besides Reservior.
What’s this Saccuzzo like?
Read the article also, good on them I think Hill and Sacuzzo will be really handy at this level but looks like they have lost a fair bit also Curtiss (B&f retired), novelli (Watsy), Ciriani (Epping), Rob Todd (st marys), freebairn (captain Epping), Jacobson (Epping) Constantinou?
They were the 2nd worst team offensively and defensively marginally ahead of Reservoir. I think they still have a fair bit of work to do get themselves into finals talk but everyone starts somewhere I guess.

Fletch has the plan to recruit some saints players during the practice game to mix in with the rest of the edfl guys they have on board
I think Mernda will be pretty handy 3 or 4 recruits could make a difference Shannon Smith might be the best player in the comp. Lock him in for 45 goals and team of the year honours.

Read the article also, good on them I think Hill and Sacuzzo will be really handy at this level but looks like they have lost a fair bit also Curtiss (B&f retired), novelli (Watsy), Ciriani (Epping), Rob Todd (st marys), freebairn (captain Epping), Jacobson (Epping) Constantinou?
They were the 2nd worst team offensively and defensively marginally ahead of Reservoir. I think they still have a fair bit of work to do get themselves into finals talk but everyone starts somewhere I guess.
Fair enough, didn’t realise they lost that many.

I think Mernda will be pretty handy 3 or 4 recruits could make a difference Shannon Smith might be the best player in the comp. Lock him in for 45 goals and team of the year honours.

They’ve lost a couple but they’ve bought in a few quality players.

Overall I think it’ll be a close year.

Not only are they running the club still from the previous administrators as stated a few are still involved so not a thing has changed and the league have no one to blame except themselves as they appointed the f wits ..
The appointed committee have no real footy experience hence the predicament they find themselves in. Coach is too old school to adapt to new ways. And still there are bogan supporters causing trouble. More club suspensions handed out to supporters than were given out at Lalor Tech back in the day

The appointed committee have no real footy experience hence the predicament they find themselves in. Coach is too old school to adapt to new ways. And still there are bogan supporters causing trouble. More club suspensions handed out to supporters than were given out at Lalor Tech back in the day
No easy solution and you gotta start somewhere but you fear for there sustainability and reservoirs if Keon Park seniors come back into in and drain the surrounding resources.

You might be forgetting about a pretty handy in for Laurimar in Williamson, only played about the first 5 or so games so almost like a new recruit

No easy solution and you gotta start somewhere but you fear for there sustainability and reservoirs if Keon Park seniors come back into in and drain the surrounding resources.
Seems bizzare to add a senior club between Reservoir and Lalor. They have only 4 junior sides.
Would be good for the league to have another side but hard to see 1 club not going under in that area if they are successful in starting a club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems bizzare to add a senior club between Reservoir and Lalor. They have only 4 junior sides.
Would be good for the league to have another side but hard to see 1 club not going under in that area if they are successful in starting a club.

Really do hope that if Keon Park do come back into the comp that Rezza and Lalor are back on their feet by then, I think Lalor have a good sustainability plan at play so I have a lot of confidence that they'll be all good and Rezza have had a pretty positive pre-season if their signings are anything to go by (and here's hoping a few wins follow too just to get a sense of good vibes back into the place)

Really do hope that if Keon Park do come back into the comp that Rezza and Lalor are back on their feet by then, I think Lalor have a good sustainability plan at play so I have a lot of confidence that they'll be all good and Rezza have had a pretty positive pre-season if their signings are anything to go by (and here's hoping a few wins follow too just to get a sense of good vibes back into the place)
Who are their signings? I saw a couple on their Facebook. Anymore?

Who are their signings? I saw a couple on their Facebook. Anymore?

Yeah I saw those as well, they've got about 20 players that have put in clearances to join them too so I guess you have to start somewhere and it's good that they've got a few players wanting to have a dip

NFNL Div 3 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Back