NFNL Div 3 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Really, he’s going back to his old club, different league, higher division, closer to home, family reasons, mate the list can go on and on, your hanging your hat on a contract that’s not even legally binding 😂
It is in NFNL but if you want to take to the high courts then you have a chance which costs money

It is in NFNL but if you want to take to the high courts then you have a chance which costs money
High courts? 😂 It will go to the nfnl appeal and he’ll get cleared, unless he owes the club money they will not uphold it, he came across with Desi and want to go back now Desi has gone, I can’t believe people actually think he won’t get cleared, l seriously can’t 😂

Mate he’s not a refugee fighting extradition, he wants to return to his old club, he’ll be cleared
Ok, I’m not sure of your experience but mine is very different hence clubs paying big dollars for people to be cleared

Would they be doing that if AFL Vic would just allow these blokes to dishonour contracts and move freely regardless after a quick sob story

I assume he will end up getting cleared as they will come to some negotiation but IMO if Mernda has held up their side he shouldn’t be cleared if they don’t want to. Personally I’d let him go

Ok, I’m not sure of your experience but mine is very different hence clubs paying big dollars for people to be cleared

Would they be doing that if AFL Vic would just allow these blokes to dishonour contracts and move freely regardless after a quick sob story

I assume he will end up getting cleared as they will come to some negotiation but IMO if Mernda has held up their side he shouldn’t be cleared if they don’t want to. Personally I’d let him go
So we’ve just gone around in circles, ok, he’ll get cleared

Mernda haven’t Stuck to there word. Dimech had a verbal agreement with them witch was if Desi was coaching for the 2 years he’d be there for 2 years. They sacked Desi now he wants to leave

Fixture out tommorow.
Going to be a few unlucky and a few lucky sides.

Surely they’ll group sides from their position they finished last year.

Couldn’t say I’d be that impressed to see laurimer play Lalor and Reservior 3 times and the same for those 2 playing the top sides 3 times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fixture out tommorow.

Couldn’t say I’d be that impressed to see laurimer play Lalor and Reservior 3 times and the same for those 2 playing the top sides 3 times.
Heidelberg West vs Mernda first up

Fixture out tommorow.

reckon west and turtles to be benefactor of getting reservoir or lalor 3 times

Just a rumour that keep getting circulated around and its popped it's head up again. Just putting it out there to ask the question. His put it to bed tonight his staying put at Laurimar.
Is he playing again next year? Interested to see how they fit his coaching payments into the cap?

Just a rumour that keep getting circulated around and its popped it's head up again. Just putting it out there to ask the question. His put it to bed tonight his staying put at Laurimar.

sometimes I think people are bored and make utter rubbish for a reaction

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Back