NFNL Div 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Just got sent this by a mate from the turtles. Apparently the league aren't even reviewing it. Seems like an incredibly dangerous act.

That is incredibly dangerous and how can that not be a reportable act?

You should be looking at several weeks on the sidelines...

The NFNL have lost the plot with all the reports of players jumping fences those sorts of acts. And they sit in there hands !

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

That is incredibly dangerous and how can that not be a reportable act?

You should be looking at several weeks on the sidelines...

The NFNL have lost the plot with all the reports of players jumping fences those sorts of acts. And they sit in there hands !

Its a genuine joke. Im hoping this blows up and comes to light. He should be rubbed out for a long long time. Ressa have a lot to answer for as well

Just got sent this by a mate from the turtles. Apparently the league aren't even reviewing it. Seems like an incredibly dangerous act.
OMG that is disgusting act and he shouldnt be playing for a while. Are the league not reviewing it as Turtles havent made a complaint? That I think is the only way the league will review or if an umpire makes a suggestion to look at an incident. Surely they ready this forum at headquarters LOL.

OMG that is disgusting act and he shouldnt be playing for a while. Are the league not reviewing it as Turtles havent made a complaint? That I think is the only way the league will review or if an umpire makes a suggestion to look at an incident. Surely they ready this forum at headquarters LOL.
Im guessing the turtles would have taken this to the league. No way they would let this slide.

Im guessing the turtles would have taken this to the league. No way they would let this slide.

No side should let this slide this is a disgusting act. This isn’t snitching or what ever you want to call it.. it is just deadset wrong and the person doing the act should miss a lot of footy.

Far out that’s a horrible cowardly act and deserves weeks no doubt. The club should send this footage to the league. Yes it’s C grade footy but players can’t be copping this treatment. Low filfy act that can’t be tolerated. 😡

Just spoke to my mate. The league said NO CASE TO ANSWER FOR! They submitted it first thing Monday morning. A lot of explaining to do here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe media streams might like to see it. hen wonder if the league will back peddle ..Weak as PI55!!!!!
Yes I agree. What’s even more stupid is what if the player that got kicked in the head got up and remonstrated with the player. He would then get weeks in this comp I guess. Absolutely ridiculous as if that happened to the wrong person I guarantee you they would get up and react. I know I would..👊👎

So can we clear this up....Was he wearing bracelet due to waiting for a court date?? ( Pretty sure I know the answer ) or was he wearing for part of his parole? Either way the reason he may have got life was due to the reason he was wearing in the first place? Not a good look for the league either way as they class itself as the best when in fact we all know its far from it the way is run.
Maybe media streams might like to see it. hen wonder if the league will back peddle ..Weak as PI55!!!!!
Media street has worked before.
That's disgraceful and even worse from their skipper, the club can take it to AFL Victoria.

I'd say that's a pretty good guess!

He actually looks down before he pushes his head into the ground with his foot.. then his eyes move to the play as if he is all innocent.. wow wee no case to answer. Gutless act from
The NFNL shown no leadership at all in the Comp this year especially div 3 ...

Whoever deemed this “play on” from the NFNL should be taped on the shoulder by AFL VIC and marched out today.

That’s close to the worst thing I’ve seen come out of the NFNL. On what grounds could they possibly not follow this up? Was it submitted on time? (Even if not it an exception should be made)

Is the player ok?

Whoever deemed this “play on” from the NFNL should be taped on the shoulder by AFL VIC and marched out today.

That’s close to the worst thing I’ve seen come out of the NFNL. On what grounds could they possibly not follow this up? Was it submitted on time? (Even if not it an exception should be made)

Is the player ok?
It was submitted first thing monday morning. No word on the player yet. Fingers crossed he is ok. Its probably the worst thing I've ever seen on a footy field. I'd be expecting 10 weeks minimum. But apparently it's fine to do according to the nfnl.

Absolutely disgusting!
Shame on the player and Shame on the league for excepting this.
Just shows that's the league is stuck in the stone ages. This should be talked about on sports radio and the News.

Tribunal should sit and a minimum of 10 weeks.

Is the player ok?

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back