NFNL Div 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

I poked my head into the Turtles vs Mernda game. Turtles looked fantastic, Mernda are a rabble! A lot to like from the turtles, if Tim Woods isnt one of the best footballers in divvy 3 i'll go he!
He had more of the football than mernda! Turtles are a team to watch. Danger side.

I poked my head into the Turtles vs Mernda game. Turtles looked fantastic, Mernda are a rabble! A lot to like from the turtles, if Tim Woods isnt one of the best footballers in divvy 3 i'll go he!
He had more of the football than mernda! Turtles are a team to watch. Danger side.

Totally agree the turtles looked very good.. or is it as you say that Mernda are a rabble?
From what I hear after the game the coach and the president had some pretty harsh things to say to the players. Can’t remember the last time I ever heard of a president addressing players after the game in that way. Maybe he should be talking to his coach about the best way he could exit the club because if that’s the way he wants his team to play from what I seen today then it’s definitely coach related not player related why they are now 1/4 and season over.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I thought they would struggle against the turtles after what I seen dished up the week before against South, still a very young list with a lot of improvement to come but that doesn't take weeks that can take years. What do you mean (had a little bit of some Mernda analysis)

On SM-G998B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Come on from what I seen today they have a couple of young blokes in there but a lot of 20/21/22 year olds as well if they can’t impact div 3 footy is it the coach not getting it right or is it the players just ain’t good enough.. from what I hear maybe the president should maybe put his hand up as coach after his spray. Laughing stock especially after the way they talked themselves up.. $$$ don’t always speak success.. look at south and Kilmore

Come on from what I seen today they have a couple of young blokes in there but a lot of 20/21/22 year olds as well if they can’t impact div 3 footy is it the coach not getting it right or is it the players just ain’t good enough.. from what I hear maybe the president should maybe put his hand up as coach after his spray. Laughing stock especially after the way they talked themselves up.. $$$ don’t always speak success.. look at south and Kilmore

Well said champ

What I see is a side that can’t play football like football should be played, because there coach is a dictator my way or the high way. Coach and president need a good look in the mirror because there game plan is up ship creek and they are taking mernda football club down!!!!!!

Was always going to happen once the coach wants to try and buy a flag with all his ring ins ... watch this space ..

Love all this coach has history of being very good pre season and mouthing but can’t deliver ... anyway hope they sort it out ... I’m sure there maybe a couple of players one who didn’t play today warming his hands and getting ready for the big gig
I thought by the sounds of things said player had retired. Should have retired anyway.

caught Laurimar v west today, there kicking for goal is a liability

I thought by the sounds of things said player had retired. Should have retired anyway.

caught Laurimar v west today, there kicking for goal is a liability
He has retired to take over for coaching gig is my mail.

Laurimar also yet to put a score higher than 70 on the board apart from against reservoir and turtles after first 5 games. Surely this shows maybe the firepower isn’t as good as what a flag contender should have. If Williamson isn’t firing who fires next?

Sad if true.

Totally agree the turtles looked very good.. or is it as you say that Mernda are a rabble?
From what I hear after the game the coach and the president had some pretty harsh things to say to the players. Can’t remember the last time I ever heard of a president addressing players after the game in that way. Maybe he should be talking to his coach about the best way he could exit the club because if that’s the way he wants his team to play from what I seen today then it’s definitely coach related not player related why they are now 1/4 and season over.

On SM-G998B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Anybody know the Morang score today?
The live scores yesterday had South Morang winning convincingly. Now I see that the score has been removed and when I looked at the ladder, both Lalor and South Morang have been awarded 2 points each for a draw. Very strange, a computer glitch or has something else happened?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huge round of footy for a few teams

Old Eltham Vs Mernda - Turtles by 19. Big game for both as it’s a long way back for the loser, I think turtles on their home deck will get the job done after a good game against the Power.

West v Power - West by 2 points. Not giving up on West yet after a very poor game against Kilmore. Maybe I’ll look stupid though!

Kilmore v Mustangs - Kilmore by 150. Good to see Mustangs have a more competitive match but I think Kilmore will destroy them.

South v Lalor - South by 31. Hard to tip against South but just feeling Lalor will snatch a surprise win sooner or later. Louis Hill has been going very well along with their recruits.
Margins not all that close but 5/5

Thats more like it for West Heidelberg.

Mernda... smashed against a side they beat last season twice to basically close the door on their season. Not sure what’s going on there but gee whiz they got pumped up during pre season

Margins not all that close but 5/5

Thats more like it for West Heidelberg.

Mernda... smashed against a side they beat last season twice to basically close the door on their season. Not sure what’s going on there but gee whiz they got pumped up during pre season
Pumped up is an understatement ... midnight be a big reality check for people in high positions there

I said it the day he walked in the place at mernda
The great white hope going to turn the club around
Well he has done that indeed
If the club had stayed fat with desi it wouldn't be in this mess I tell you
And those senior players that wanted desi gone should take a long hard look at themselves and look what they have put the club into
Down hill spiral
Great leadership boys

I said it the day he walked in the place at mernda
The great white hope going to turn the club around
Well he has done that indeed
If the club had stayed fat with desi it wouldn't be in this mess I tell you
And those senior players that wanted desi gone should take a long hard look at themselves and look what they have put the club into
Down hill spiral
Great leadership boys

I hear ya, but desi didn’t have the balls to speak up to the president either. Unless someone takes a stand the club is going down at the hands of the president who thinks it’s ok to blast the guys after a game of football instead of saying hey coach your fired, so the both sure be forced to hand in there resignations now!!!

Anyone from Mernda want to offer some insight?

Great facilities, 19s, juniors...

Look to finish bottom 2/3 in division 3....

What the hell is going on at that joint?

I can’t honestly tell you all I know is what went down yesterday the coach addressing the players at 3/4 time then tell them to F OFF and get back on the ground or the president calling them all “C” after the game in the change rooms..
It will be very hard for both coach and president to come back from that. Yes the players get paid to play some more than others. But no one deserves to be spoken too and treated like that after all... there is so much I learned yesterday about the Mernda footy club and it really is a shock that clubs that rely on locals and supporters would see the 2 head blocks in charge react the way the did..!!

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back