NFNL Div 3 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1417036
Great look for the league. Should get another Herald Sun article as well.

Might have to pull out the same advocate who got his suspension reduced last time.

Spoke to someone from Laurimar and they are absolutely seething. I expect this to be the breaking point for the league and real action taken
Something seriously wrong with that club and now an absolute embarrassment for the NFL and its decent clubs
The NFL cannot continue with the stigma that this one club brings to the league and decent clubs

Well I'm glad the league films all games in the seniors to stamp out this sort of shit.
Bloody disgusting that we're seeing a weekly occurance of incidents from Mernda and there's no hiding from it when the evidence is damning.

Surely the league makes a big statement and imposes some serious sanctions on the club before a thug puts someone in a coma or worse from an off the ball incident.

Well I'm glad the league films all games in the seniors to stamp out this sort of shit.
Bloody disgusting that we're seeing a weekly occurance of incidents from Mernda and there's no hiding from it when the evidence is damning.

Surely the league makes a big statement and imposes some serious sanctions on the club before a thug puts someone in a coma or worse from an off the ball incident.
‘Not to mention the guys that were red carded in reserves that fly under the radar when the league don’t post suspension reports accurately’

Can we just throw Mernda out of the comp

You have to question what hope they have when they have such poor leadership. Delaney is an experienced leader who was handed a significant suspension 4-5 games ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone from Mernda care to comment?

What’s the talk like internally when these incidents happen?

Would love to see the comments in their players chat.
I am sure they will blame someone else.
No care no responsibility seems to be the Mernda motto
Long stint coming for Delaney, wound he be close to 16 weeks and being de-registered?
Time for the NFNL to take a stance and put in some significant punishment for this re-offending club

You have to question what hope they have when they have such poor leadership. Delaney is an experienced leader who was handed a significant suspension 4-5 games ago.
They obviously have a toxic culture where this is accepted.

This sort of behaviour you’d simply be moved on at good clubs.

They are literally the third worst club in the NFNL it’s not like this behaviour is actually achieving anything besides ruining their reputation and relationships with other clubs.

They are literally the third worst club in the NFNL it’s not like this behaviour is actually achieving anything besides ruining their reputation and relationships with other clubs.

What time of the game did this happen?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

What time of the game did this happen?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
4 mins into the third term.

Not a good look
At all but who distributes this when league dont until Monday afternoon ?
This has been sent around via Facebook and text message. I received it from someone involved with a D2 side of all people.

Hopefully someone from within Mernda who is desperate for change and has exhausted all other avenues.
I wouldn’t hold your breath.

I heard some tragic news out of women's footy over the weekend, apparently a 23yo Laurimer player suffered a stroke on Friday night at Heidelberg, and lost their life today.

Feeling for everyone in that community, can't imagine what it would be like to lose a team mate.
This is tragic, terrible news. RIP to the young lady. Just terrible to hear this.

If they are the 3rd worst who’s 1st and 2nd???

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back