NFNL Div 3 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Theres always so much talk about merndas suspensions but the last few weeks south morang have stepped up their undisciplined game.

Whilst winning games, the last month has seen:
Stefanile 3 weeks
Lazaric 5 weeks
Hall 2 weeks
Renehan 2 weeks

Then theres 2 weeks for stefanile mid season while in this time, Mernda have only had will crouch rubbed out for 4 weeks.

After having earlier in the season:
Delaney 6 weeks
Crouch 2 weeks
Black 2 weeks

Mernda total 14 weeks, South Morangs also totalling 14 weeks.

Mernda were losing games with undisciplined behaviour while south Morang are winning games with it. I think when you break it down, South Morang actually have the bigger issue right now. Wonder if the journos will report the south morang suspensions with Stefanile being the latest in the same light as Mernda, its only fair.

Bertie, interesting stats I feel Mernda still may be a bit lucky to only have had 14 weeks combined - meaning i feel that a few of the suspensions may have been a bit light
Definitely light based on Black and Crouch being reduced. With the amount of heat Mernda did cop however it seems that South Morang has got off quite light in comparison.
Mernda 4 tribunal hearings, South Morang 5

Theres always so much talk about merndas suspensions but the last few weeks south morang have stepped up their undisciplined game.

Stefanile 3 weeks
Lazaric 5 weeks
Hall 2 weeks
Renehan 2 weeks

Then theres 2 weeks for stefanile mid season while in this time, Mernda have only had will crouch rubbed out for 4 weeks.

Delaney 6 weeks
Crouch 2 weeks
Black 2 weeks

Mernda were losing games with undisciplined behaviour while south Morang are winning games with it. I think when you break it down, South Morang actually have the bigger issue right now. Wonder if the journos will report the south morang suspensions with Stefanile being the latest in the same light as Mernda, its only fair.
Granted Morang has had a bad month with some tribunal appearances, but go back over the last 5 years and I think you'll find Morang has hardly copped any suspensions compared to Mernda who gets the bad coverage at times.

Stefanile 3 weeks
Lazaric 5 weeks
Hall 2 weeks
Renehan 2 weeks

Delaney 6 weeks
Crouch 2 weeks
Black 2 weeks

You forgot the mernda u/19’s coach got a few weeks holiday .

Will try my weekly write up tomorrow.
Sth Morang with a few important inclusions will fancy their chances against the Turtles. Old Eltham bring momentum after last weeks win however Sth Morang have been in the top 2 for most of the year.
Sth Morang to bounce back and win by 17 points

Although a disappointing result on Saturday this has been a great year for the Turtles making the NFL finals for the first time since moving over from the VAFA. It wasn't that long ago they were struggling to get a win during the season and so to make the Prelim was a fantastic effort.

For those who might be interested there was a great article on the history of Old Eltham in Code Sports a couple of weeks back. It is paywalled but if anyone has a sub they may enjoy the read.

Yep not much happening here! No Mernda goss to keep the joint talking

2 best sides into the GF. Both set up well to establish themselves in D2. Should be a cracker of a match.
I'm hoping for laurimer to get up, know quite a few involved down there and be great to see them go up a division.

Plus, I've never liked south Morang

On CPH2005 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m pretty sure I said the premiership was the powers to lose. Not sure I seen anything on the weekend to change my mind.
Power to Div 2.
Could this break the back of south and there young blokes heading off by not wanting to stay in Div 3.
Lots riding on this weekend for south Morang.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I’m pretty sure I said the premiership was the powers to lose. Not sure I seen anything on the weekend to change my mind.
Power to Div 2.
Could this break the back of south and there young blokes heading off by not wanting to stay in Div 3.
Lots riding on this weekend for south Morang.

I honestly don’t think South can play as bad as they did against Laurimar that day again.

Laurimars pressure was fantastic but South kicked something like 3-11 at one stage. On the weekend they looked like they couldn’t miss at stages kicking 5.1 in the second

Should be a brilliant game.

I honestly don’t think South can play as bad as they did against Laurimar that day again.

Laurimars pressure was fantastic but South kicked something like 3-11 at one stage. On the weekend they looked like they couldn’t miss at stages kicking 5.1 in the second

Should be a brilliant game.

It is exciting to see these 2 teams go at it in a grand final, been 3 years in the making I’m thinking.
Clearly the 2 best sides, and all we can do is hope it’s a cracking game, and good luck to whoever wins going forward into Div 2 next year, either side will be well equipped to stay up there for the foreseeable future in my opinion.

Kinglake vote called! How exciting, will be a great to get them in.
10571z so when is the vote or has the vote been taken and they have been accepted.

Will be great to have them back into the competition, very well run club who have both reserves and seniors playing off in the grand final this Sunday out at Healesville

Have already had under 18’s finish runners up a few weeks back so they should provide another under 19 team as well, which is great for such a small township

10571z so when is the vote or has the vote been taken and they have been accepted.

Will be great to have them back into the competition, very well run club who have both reserves and seniors playing off in the grand final this Sunday out at Healesville

Have already had under 18’s finish runners up a few weeks back so they should provide another under 19 team as well, which is great for such a small township
Vote is called for early September.

Yep, couldn’t be happier to have them in! Great get for the NFNL.

let’s hope the brains trust goes to 16 games.

Vote is called for early September.

Yep, couldn’t be happier to have them in! Great get for the NFNL.

let’s hope the brains trust goes to 16 games.
10571z let’s hope all NFNL clubs vote them back in.

18 rounds, 16 games and 2 byes. 9 team competition

Be great to get that extra team so each division then would have 10 teams, 18 games home and away and no biased draw.

9 teams, 16 games + 2 byes is also great

10571z let’s hope all NFNL clubs vote them back in.

18 rounds, 16 games and 2 byes. 9 team competition

Be great to get that extra team so each division then would have 10 teams, 18 games home and away and no biased draw.

9 teams, 16 games + 2 byes is also great
Unless the Taliban try to enter a side I’d be shocked if anyone voted no.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back