NFNL Div 3 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

I've said it for 6 months on this forum and its only getting stronger.

The turtles are the team to beat in this division.
I'm with you, I think the Turtles are primed for a huge year. They have a playing list with a great age demographic ready to establish themselves for d2 if they were able to get the chocolates. Going to set the standard in D3.

Not long till FOOTY'S back.

I'm with you, I think the Turtles are primed for a huge year. They have a playing list with a great age demographic ready to establish themselves for d2 if they were able to get the chocolates. Going to set the standard in D3.

They are a chance but South were very impressive last season, 2s undefeated, 19s strong and a good off season.

Going to be a fantastic year. Any of the top 5 from last season can win it imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are a chance but South were very impressive last season, 2s undefeated, 19s strong and a good off season.

Going to be a fantastic year. Any of the top 5 from last season can win it imo.
I agree with most of what your saying but just stating there 19's were the 3rd worse team out of 22 under 19's side last year.

Really interested to see how the turtles go. It seems to be all or nothing with there recruiting age demographic. How many would go around again in div 2 if they won the flag? Regardless, If it goes belly up they will have an almighty super rules team in 2 years.

Really interested to see how the turtles go. It seems to be all or nothing with there recruiting age demographic. How many would go around again in div 2 if they won the flag? Regardless, If it goes belly up they will have an almighty super rules team in 2 years.
Who knows every player is different. Seen plenty of young sides fall apart after a flag, seen plenty of older sides stick together and visa versa. Comes down to culture imo.

Whoever is lucky enough to win a flag imo will probably be able to stay up in D2 ahead of Epping or Fitzroy (whichever doesn’t drop down)

Whats the pass mark for wins this year per club??
Lets go with a 18 week Season

Kilmore, Laurimar, SM and OE - min wins 12 for each club
HW - 10 wins
Mernda - 8
Reservoir and Lalor - 3

Thoughts??

Whats the pass mark for wins this year per club??
Lets go with a 18 week Season

Kilmore, Laurimar, SM and OE - min wins 12 for each club
HW - 10 wins
Mernda - 8
Reservoir and Lalor - 3

Thoughts??
West are in the top bracket for mine. Have recruited well (another announced today) and get players back from injury. Beat Laurimar and OE with ease last year, has to be in the convo.

Laurimar, Kilmore, South should be aiming for top 2

Mernda, West and Turtles - Finals

Lalor and Mustangs - 2 wins a piece.

West are in the top bracket for mine. Have recruited well (another announced today) and get players back from injury. Beat Laurimar and OE with ease last year, has to be in the convo.

What number of games gets you into 3-5 spot?

Who does Lalor and Ressa beat to get 2 wins apiece? I see Bloods fielding only one team, will be tough to get one win unfortunately!

The play each other 3 times… so the aim would to be to 2/3 of them…

I took your post as 2 wins each. Sadly Bloods won’t get with in 100 points of any team bar Ressa this year. If they get 4-6 injuries/Covid outs they will struggle to field a senior team.

Kilmore to play Hillside next Saturday. EDFL division 1. Will give us a guide to where they are at.
Side note brothers team playing my sons local side is awesome.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back