NFNL Div 3 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

I can guarantee that question was asked in the trial. From my info he provided a doctor’s certificate confirming a concussion..

Who knows if he did or didn’t but there is no doubt he blacked out as he dropped instantly.

Forget the concussion for a moment. The footage clearly shows a hefty strike to the back of the head. For mine, he should've been taken from the ground and not returned. That would've been the right thing to do.

Is mernda fielding a under 22 side this week , looks like 17 or 18 are 22 years of age or less ?
I stand to be corrected but it does look like a young side, was this the case last week as well?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Is mernda fielding a under 22 side this week , looks like 17 or 18 are 22 years of age or less ?
I stand to be corrected but it does look like a young side, was this the case last week as well?

Sent from my
Who cares, they are 0-3 in the lowest division in the NFNL.

God help them if they lose to Lalor tomorrow.

Most clubs are playing kids, not sure what your comment is suggesting

Who cares, they are 0-3 in the lowest division in the NFNL.

God help them if they lose to Lalor tomorrow.

Most clubs are playing kids, not sure what your comment is suggesting

How many clubs are fielding sides with 18 players 22 years or younger?

“God help them” you moron.
It’s a game of football not life ending

How many clubs are fielding sides with 18 players 22 years or younger?

“God help them” you moron.
It’s a game of football not life ending

Sorry if I touched a nerve there Kitkat

Sth Morang would have a number of players under 22, Laurimar would be the same.

Eltham have changed their age profile dramatically in Div 2 and are much younger.

Whittlesea have a young average age in Division 1 especially when Waite doesn’t play.

Mernda are a long way off it.

As for being called a moron, that’s funny. I said god help them if they lose to Lalor, I stand by that remark, all hell will break loose.

Round 4 and some big clashes in Division 3

Reservoir (6th 1-2) vs Sth Morang (1st 3-0). Another big challenge for Reservoir taking on competition leaders Sth Morang. The two blues will be looking to be competitive against the lions but the class of Muscat, Peterson, Dalmau will be too much for Reservoir. Sth Morang by 156 points.

Match of the day sees Old Eltham (4th 2-1) take on Laurimar (2nd 3-0). These two teams have played some great game last already and this one shapes as another beauty. Can the turtles get that much important win and will look to Keys, Milne, Woods and Rogers to lead the way.
For the power they are coming off a bruising encounter with Mernda and have lost captain Mitch Thompson. Cecil and Campbell have been in good form and Nath Andrews has been a great pick up for the power.
Toss of the coin, going with the Turtles by 5 points.

Another great game sees Kilmore (3rd 2-1) take on Heidelberg West (5th 1-2). The blues with Chris Ryall leading the way have been in good form and will look to continue that at home.
For West, it’s a big game, they need the 4 points as if games go against them they could find themselves 2 games out of the 4. They will be looking for big games from Chiminello, Paton and the Hills to get them over the line.
Kilmore at home though will be too good, winning by 19 points.

Lalor (8th 0-3) vs Mernda (7th 0-3) The two winless teams take on each other. For the bloods they have premiership reunions tomorrow and can this inspire the team to, what would be a famous victory. The bloods have their backs to the walls and this proud club will want to put on a good show in front of their premiership legends.
For Mernda, it seems to go from one saga to another, this time again in the news for the wrong reasons. Kimuliatis is a proven goal kicker and he could have a big day against the Lalor backline.
Mernda by 57 points

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huge round of footy

Kilmore v West - Kilmore seem to have Wests measure and I expect this to continue. We have a 5 horse race. West were close to South and Turtles but just a little short. Chimminello returning should help though…. Blues 24 points

Old Eltham Vs Laurimar - A few close encounters between these sides so expecting another. Williamson has caused the main issue for the Turtles in the past so without him and their leader Thompson I think they’ll get it done - Turtles 19

Bloods Vs Mernda - Bloods will be well beaten 118 points

South v Mustangs - 150+
Not to much Suprised me besides West Heidelberg getting so close to Kilmore.

That’s gotta be good signs as they were well beaten by them twice last year.

Turtles score a good win and with Lalor and Reservoir in the next 2 weeks should consolidate their position.

Lalor and Reservoir, seriously dark times for both clubs. Not sure what the future holds but it’s hard to see either club having a win let alone a competitive game outside of playing each other.

Not to much Suprised me besides West Heidelberg getting so close to Kilmore.

That’s gotta be good signs as they were well beaten by them twice last year.

Turtles score a good win and with Lalor and Reservoir in the next 2 weeks should consolidate their position.

Lalor and Reservoir, seriously dark times for both clubs. Not sure what the future holds but it’s hard to see either club having a win let alone a competitive game outside of playing each other.
Watched Kilmore vs west , west should of won missed at least 8 set shots within 40 mts and I think 4 within 20, Swindles for Kilmore was very quick up forward nice set of hands and good kick for goal, Irons through the midfield was great , Thought Barton and I think Marris for West held each other respectively and best for West I would say Moore, Very quick opening half of footy turning to a very physical second half all played in good spirits will be some sore bodies today, On another note same 2 umpires for reserves and seniors no boundaries for reserves thought they done a great job let the game flow which was great viewing more so then the stop start of the afl.

Watched Kilmore vs west , west should of won missed at least 8 set shots within 40 mts and I think 4 within 20, Swindles for Kilmore was very quick up forward nice set of hands and good kick for goal, Irons through the midfield was great , Thought Barton and I think Marris for West held each other respectively and best for West I would say Moore, Very quick opening half of footy turning to a very physical second half all played in good spirits will be some sore bodies today, On another note same 2 umpires for reserves and seniors no boundaries for reserves thought they done a great job let the game flow which was great viewing more so then the stop start of the afl.
Yep it’s been a tough year for umpires who imo are doing an absolute fantastic job under tough conditions. I think every single umpire doubled up in D3 yesterday.

West could be easily be 3-1 or atleast 2-2 they would be kicking themselves.

West could be easily be 3-1 or atleast 2-2 they would be kicking themselves.
Yep they’ve dropped off a couple which would be important games if they are to make finals.

There are genuinely 5 teams who are really good and could knock each other off on any day and unfortunately 1 will miss finals which is a real shame.

South vs Kilmore is absolutely huge this week. I’m backing Kilmore bar any huge injury/Covid outs.

Last edited:

Thought my brother the old warhorse would be looking to play Super rules by now. Averages of 30 touches 11 tackles and 8 clearances a game so far this year says I'm an idiot and have no idea what I'm on about.

Bayley Taylor Egans stats ridiculous against West as well.
29 touches 20 marks and 3 snags. Has taken 40 marks in 2 weeks.

Thought my brother the old warhorse would be looking to play Super rules by now. Averages of 30 touches 11 tackles and 8 clearances a game so far this year says I'm an idiot and have no idea what I'm on about.

Good to have some guys fill the void with Ryall out, what happened to him?

Do you count his stats ? ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back