NFNL Div 3 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m not sure how the league can assist apart from help them with some type of sports management course.

There must be some ownership from the clubs themselves for the position they are in. Control your own narrative roll the sleeves up build a sustainable environment where players can build relationships and grow as people.

The demographics and the ageing suburb stuff is nonsense. On the other side of plenty road you have Heidelberg, Macleod, north Heidelberg and banyule but West Heidelberg continue to drag themselves off the carpet after decades of struggle.

Old Eltham were dead and buried in the vafa and then built up off finding a niche amd attracting players who couldn’t commit to high Div footy for varying reasons, they are surrounded by Eltham warrandyte Panton hill etc.

How many players live within a stones throw of the club they play for? Getting belted every week is horrible obviously but get on social media and promote the positives going on off the field, team connection, volunteer recognition, community engagement. Hold on to your smart people, experienced footy people, business savvy people, your good people, if you don’t have them source them out and build some type of connection with your club and committee and for goodness sake stay off NFNL posts bad mouthing the league and or umpires for your losses.
Gee thats not a good look. I have just read the comments on Social Media and 2 weeks in a row there has been a rant. Late at night rant after a few by looks of things. I could be wrong but looks like a relative of the President and that certainly isnt a good look, or advertisement of a proud football club.

Gee thats not a good look. I have just read the comments on Social Media and 2 weeks in a row there has been a rant. Late at night rant after a few by looks of things. I could be wrong but looks like a relative of the President and that certainly isnt a good look, or advertisement of a proud football club.
Bigger problems than social media posts when the President wants to punch on with opposition supporters after a match. *allegedly

Turtles playing laurimar followed by kinglake. All of a sudden big pressure on for the pre season flag favs. At this point of the season I found it hard to have seen them drop 1 game let alone 2. Maybe last years results were lucky and a false perception of them as a team.

They won 6 out 12 games under 10 points last year, beat reservoir 3 times, beat Lalor 2 times which only left them having beaten only Mernda (53 points) by over 10 points excluding the bottom 2 in the regular season.

Fortunes look to have changed this year already. Big call but they miss finals for me

Turtles playing laurimar followed by kinglake. All of a sudden big pressure on for the pre season flag favs. At this point of the season I found it hard to have seen them drop 1 game let alone 2. Maybe last years results were lucky and a false perception of them as a team.

They won 6 out 12 games under 10 points last year, beat reservoir 3 times, beat Lalor 2 times which only left them having beaten only Mernda (53 points) by over 10 points excluding the bottom 2 in the regular season.

Fortunes look to have changed this year already. Big call but they miss finals for me
Heidelberg West, Laurimar and Kingkake should all play finals. 4th spot is out of Mernda, Old Eltham and Kingkake. I still think Old Eltham grab it. But there is still plenty of the season to play out.

Can't see see the premiership coming outside of that 3.

I’ll wait to see Kinglake play Laurimar, West and Old eltham before making a judgment. They’ve had the draw from heaven. If they opened with those 3 games they could easily be 0-3. Mernda was a good win, but besides that they’ve won games all the top sides will win.

Kilmore…. Merret,irons and Milne the heart and soul of the club but very average footballers. 3 steps forward 15 back down at JJ Clancy. Ben Schraven might help tho ….. in the 2s

Kilmore…. Merret,irons and Milne the heart and soul of the club but very average footballers. 3 steps forward 15 back down at JJ Clancy. Ben Schraven might help tho ….. in the 2s
Wow, big entrance onto the Big Footy scene tonight Deniliquingoat. At least spell Marrett’s name right if you’re going to have a ping at him. Don’t know what your issue, is but Kilmore are more than happy having these three club stalwarts being around to help guide the young talent coming through. I’ve swallowed the bait that you’ve thrown out and wait with anticipation with the next insightful comment you have to offer.

Wow, big entrance onto the Big Footy scene tonight Deniliquingoat. At least spell Marrett’s name right if you’re going to have a ping at him. Don’t know what your issue, is but Kilmore are more than happy having these three club stalwarts being around to help guide the young talent coming through. I’ve swallowed the bait that you’ve thrown out and wait with anticipation with the next insightful comment you have to offer.
Don’t fall into this nonsense

Deniliquingoose, finally talked your mum into letting you play with the internet.
Tho, lol thats cute, going with dat and dem as well ?
IQ of a wet fart folks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure NFNL would want Old Paradians.

Theres a number of issues occuring with the college and the cricket club has just gone under. Alarm bells everywhere.
Totally different clubs, not alligned in any way. Cricket club treated facilities with contempt, broke curfew on multiple occasions and security were called many times. They were given many, many warnings!!!

Football Club has been around since the 30s, like comparing oranges and steak sandwiches.

Parade will be in the NFL at some stage, whether 2024, 2025 or 2026

Totally different clubs, not alligned in any way. Cricket club treated facilities with contempt, broke curfew on multiple occasions and security were called many times. They were given many, many warnings!!!

Football Club has been around since the 30s, like comparing oranges and steak sandwiches.

Parade will be in the NFL at some stage, whether 2024, 2025 or 2026
Why wait if that’s the case, the VAFA is a shambles atm.

I can't see OPs moving any time soon, and yep Ive heard they have a great relationship with the school, they have nothing to do with the cricket club.
Ivanhoe are gone. Thought they'd see how they could go in d1 vafa after winning the flag. Won't be playing finals and borderline relegation, start a fresh in the NFL.

I can't see OPs moving any time soon, and yep Ive heard they have a great relationship with the school, they have nothing to do with the cricket club.
Ivanhoe are gone. Thought they'd see how they could go in d1 vafa after winning the flag. Won't be playing finals and borderline relegation, start a fresh in the NFL.
You could make a good side of Ivanhoe players lost to the NFL over the years.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back