NFNL Div 3 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

I would be happy if we announce 'anyone' Morty - must be a competitive market out there or our social media person is on holidays šŸ˜³šŸ˜‰šŸ˜Š

Chump

PS - I do know all our list from last year are going again - including Ash Close so that's helpful šŸ‘

Has Ash Close just been appointed coach of the Oakleigh Chargers? Big loss to Ivanhoe if thats the case.

Has Ash Close just been appointed coach of the Oakleigh Chargers? Big loss to Ivanhoe if thats the case.
Yes he has - but will still be playing when available .... as he did last year when at Eastern Rangers (womens) and in the previous two years at Collingwood VFL. Each year we have had him for between 10 - 13 games since he returned to the club. Would love to have a person of his talent available every game, but has not been the case for the past 3 seasons.

Chump

Yes he has - but will still be playing when available .... as he did last year when at Eastern Rangers (womens) and in the previous two years at Collingwood VFL. Each year we have had him for between 10 - 13 games since he returned to the club. Would love to have a person of his talent available every game, but has not been the case for the past 3 seasons.

Chump

Didn't realise he would play that many. Thats a great result.

I reckon he will be in the top group of players in this division.

Chump
how did the Eastern girls go this year Chumpy one? Cant find any detail

Looking at Eppingā€™s Signing they will finish last havenā€™t signed anyone big. They will struggle next year. Good luck to them I think they will be the next Reservoir. Club will be none existent in 2 years.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Looking at Eppingā€™s Signing they will finish last havenā€™t signed anyone big. They will struggle next year. Good luck to them I think they will be the next Reservoir. Club will be none existent in 2 years.

Adrian Alfonsi
Corey Middleton
Will be strong contributors. Unsure of the rest.

Corey Middleton is no good I donā€™t know what club see in him!

Adrian Alfonsi isnā€™t going to change a lot.

No information about other signings clubs in the shit!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No information about other signings clubs in the s**t!

Not sure how Epping will go but Bellingham is a handy recruit! Will be a gun mid playing in Div 3.

Everyone I spoke to said they were better then lower and results proved that never really pumped always competitive, will be up there in d3 for sure

No information about other signings clubs in the s**t!

ilikefootyalot, Iā€™m not going to bother addressing your comment about our ā€œexistenceā€ or signings. We are really excited with what we are building, on & off-field lead by many fantastic people.

I will call you out however, for potting people from behind a screen and I will stand up for our players. Corey is a fine, young man who is a talented footballer and we are stoked he and his family are back with the Club.

Iā€™m not hiding behind an alias so feel free to contact me and Iā€™ll happily talk all things Epping FNC with you.

Everyone I spoke to said they were better then lower and results proved that never really pumped always competitive, will be up there in d3 for sure
on and off guessing you werenā€™t speaking to the right people
Both were very poor and Epping finished last so thatā€™s why they are now in division 3
With Ivanhoe, Old Paradians coming in, Kinglake this year, Fitzroy Stars consolidating and looking for a big 2024, Mernda, Old Eltham and Heidelberg West all recruiting heavily, divsion 3 will be very hard to win
I can see Epping being in division 3 for a few years, canā€™t see them winning a flag in 2024 and bouncing straight back to division 2

Last edited:
Agree with above!

Epping may be happy and excited about there progress but it definitely isnā€™t good enough for the league. They will be lucky to beat Reservoir and Lalor. They are no good and Iā€™m glad you think youā€™re going places and your signings like Corey are good but they definitely arenā€™t.

Good luck to the pingers and there supporters they will need to find new club to support very soon.

Agree with above!

Epping may be happy and excited about there progress but it definitely isnā€™t good enough for the league. They will be lucky to beat Reservoir and Lalor. They are no good and Iā€™m glad you think youā€™re going places and your signings like Corey are good but they definitely arenā€™t.

Good luck to the pingers and there supporters they will need to find new club to support very soon.

Youā€™re a tool, the only comments from you on here are about Epping. You need to find a new hobby!!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back