NFNL Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

My thinking Turkish and Oldtimer is this:

Whilst we have won at home:
  • Ressa - 5 points
  • Mernda. - 4 points.
  • Lalor - a battle and skipped away late.

Our ground is getting boggy and so games will be close.

Oldtimer - if you do understand our current injury list and those who have gone OS (not to return this year), then you will also know we don't have the same squad as earlier in the year - unfortunately.

I'm happy to buy you both beers IF we do sneak in and I'm wrong 👍
Can I put my beer order in??

I was thinking about him too, all that big money he was prepared to bet he wishes he put into pyramid now
Well done Reza, hope they celebrate this one with gusto
Sorry guys been in Europe enjoying great weather, great sites and magnificent food and , need to spend the big money 💰 👌👍

Injuries to some players, talks in motion to get some midfield hard ball getters , forward line is great , having said all that Reza were fantastic, is Lance the answer as coach for the bloods? Talks are that they are just falling back to the “old” Lalor even if the propaganda by the club especially the Prez during the off season too many of us ✋ were sincerely sucked in by.
Bye for now, off on the Indian Pacific , the the Ghan need to keep spending the hard earned , good luck to sides playing in the finals

Where has that gronk Lalor supporter gone?

I wanted to ask him for a review of today's game against Reservoir but I fear he's probably done the Harold Holt by now.
Though I have a home in Sorrento I haven’t had a issue at Portsea back beach, but thanks for thinking of me, it’s nice

Sorry guys been in Europe enjoying great weather, great sites and magnificent food and , need to spend the big money 💰 👌👍

Injuries to some players, talks in motion to get some midfield hard ball getters , forward line is great , having said all that Reza were fantastic, is Lance the answer as coach for the bloods? Talks are that they are just falling back to the “old” Lalor even if the propaganda by the club especially the Prez during the off season too many of us ✋ were sincerely sucked in by.
Bye for now, off on the Indian Pacific , the the Ghan need to keep spending the hard earned , good luck to sides playing in the finals
Far too many sucked in and believed things would change . Yes they get a team on the park and numbers back for the seniors but that's about it . If you are building you don't get beat easily by reservoir ( and that is no disrespect at all to them ) they should have just went along with out the hype that things would change . Hopefully they get a win or 2 on board later in year but it's not looking promising

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 games left in the home and away season, lets see everyones predictions on the top 5... heres my prediciton

fitzroy stars
Mernda
Ivanhoe
Old parade
Epping

Some MASSIVE games this week in shaping the final 5 you would think. Whilst we wont be playing for 4 points - VERY happy to have the week off, rest up and re set for the run home and a HUGE game next up against the Turtles.

5 games left in the home and away season, lets see everyones predictions on the top 5... heres my prediciton

fitzroy stars
Mernda
Ivanhoe
Old parade
Epping
I miss the old SportsTG system having the ladder predictor, that was great

I miss the old SportsTG system having the ladder predictor, that was great
On that... penny for my thoughts.

Stars/Mernda game decides top spot for me.

Fitzroy Stars 14-2
Old Paradians 13-3
Mernda 12-4
Ivanhoe 11-5
Epping 11-5
---
Old Eltham 7-9
Kilmore 7-9
Kinglake 5-11
Heidelberg West 5-11
Lalor 2-14
Reservoir 1-15

On that... penny for my thoughts.

Stars/Mernda game decides top spot for me.

Fitzroy Stars 14-2
Old Paradians 13-3
Mernda 12-4
Ivanhoe 11-5
Epping 11-5
---
Old Eltham 7-9
Kilmore 7-9
Kinglake 5-11
Heidelberg West 5-11
Lalor 2-14
Reservoir 1-15
fair drop off that would be for the turtles

Some MASSIVE games this week in shaping the final 5 you would think. Whilst we wont be playing for 4 points - VERY happy to have the week off, rest up and re set for the run home and a HUGE game next up against the Turtles.
Hey Chumpy, how is Ol mate Schultzy going down at Hoe Park. Guy is 42 and in best players most weeks. Was good to see you for a beer last week without the VAFA overlords looking in!

They have dropped off
you can say that they have dropped off with 6 losses in a row, but they haven't been smashed 4 of their losses have been within a kick, fitzroy stars loss 7 points and just recently against mernda they lost by 17, 2 games out of their 6 losses have been more than 2 goals, i wound't say their season is over yet... BUT their next two games are huge in the context of their season, i have them missing the 5 by %, but again as div 3 has showed us its on crazy season so who knows what will happen

fair drop off that would be for the turtles
It's unfortunate, they haven't been able to have a settled lineup. This week's big for them at home to Epping who are playing pretty good footy. I agree with turkish's view as well - they have been unlucky to lose a whole heap of games by small margins (also in front at 3QT on Saturday), and they can easily win their remaining games at the same time. They do have Epping, Ivanhoe (a) and Old Paradians on their run home.

you can say that they have dropped off with 6 losses in a row, but they haven't been smashed 4 of their losses have been within a kick, fitzroy stars loss 7 points and just recently against mernda they lost by 17, 2 games out of their 6 losses have been more than 2 goals, i wound't say their season is over yet... BUT their next two games are huge in the context of their season, i have them missing the 5 by %, but again as div 3 has showed us its on crazy season so who knows what will happen
Yes have been unlucky and still VERY much in the finals spot race I would suggest. This week is HUGE for Epping and Turtles - could determine who plays finals in 2024.

NFNL Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back