NFNL Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Pingers
Laurimar
Stars
Kilmore
Mernda
Turtles

All very busy with NEW signing in the early stages for Div 3. ..... others?
As you know Ivanhoe have bought in a couple but no doubt there’s more on the way hey chumpy 😏Kinglake have bought a few back in, graf and Crowe are handy players and Florence will be big in the ruck. Lalor 2 handy ins, with 2 departures, reservoir the one big signing but have heard Cuppens won’t be around. Heidelberg West are very quiet.

As you know Ivanhoe have bought in a couple but no doubt there’s more on the way hey chumpy 😏Kinglake have bought a few back in, graf and Crowe are handy players and Florence will be big in the ruck. Lalor 2 handy ins, with 2 departures, reservoir the one big signing but have heard Cuppens won’t be around. Heidelberg West are very quiet.
I hope we have some more coming Bertyas we have lost more than currently announced. But a long way to go until round 1 is played 🤞🤞

As for others, yes some announcements, but the clubs I named originally doing the most at this stage I would suggest.

Several older players to be announced at Rezza is the word but Cuppins would be huge loss if the case.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Epping really spending the money they make from hosting finals it seems. Smart move recruiting guys in their late 30s. Sustained success coming up
If you’re in the window to win now you do that don’t you? Never understood the theory of “build for the future” as it may not ever come and your forever doing that and stuck middle of the road?
Would your then down Williamson a league leading goal kicker a season ago and Macaffer just seems to keep dominating every year. Seems a good move but time will tell!
Other guys they’ve added seem to be pretty young according to the posts?

Turtles would be pretty flat I’d imagine and more to leave I’ve heard.

West are usually pretty active. I saw Marcus Hill has joined his brother at North Heidelberg.

Macaffer purely a money thing or something go wrong and he wanted to play against former team mates and club at D3 level
You would have to think it’s a money thing. I’m pretty certain his remuneration at the Turtles would have consisted of a job, school perks for kids and cash.

Perhaps Epping tee’d up a better job and more cash, not sure they could match Eltham College for education though.

Maybe playing on that Swamp College surface every 2 weeks was a factor as well!

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back