Past Coach NMFC Senior Coach - David Noble has parted ways with NMFC

Coaches of the past.

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see some positive stuff coming out of the club after our worst season in living memory. The trade period went good, got in a couple of good starting 22 players, kept our 2 first rounders and the coaching appointment is an excellent choice. Glad we went for someone experienced in the footy industry (rather than a Lisa Alexander type). The current list needs a wise old head at the moment.

nice.

i was watching this youtube clip of him last night. very pleased with this appointment.

I wasn't originally going to watch this. I used to get sucked into some of those business breakfast things where they'd bring in Parkin or some other sportrsman to be inspirational or motivational and generally, I was more de-motivated by the suck-hole standardised speeches that these people presented (and the suck-hole arse licking of half the audience) most times. But that was far more genuine and realistically, I kind of feel that any organisation would benefit by having an influential person in their ranks who had Noble's mindset.

Sorry i won't intrude more than twice.

Watch how good your draft goes in the next few years, Nobel is a guru at picking talent. The man responsible for Dangerfield, Gunston, Lever and many more to be drafted with shite picks. Yes they all left but he got them in the door....

He didn't want to coach at the crows but took a left turn in his career to coach North and that speaks volumes.

I'll leave you all be.... well done

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The team now has been assembled on and off field.

4 flags by 2035.

Our current team is already have a better core than Richmond had in respective to the rest of the competition back in 2010.

We haven't even added in our pick 2 or its equivalent and next year's pick.

If we don't achieve at least as much as Richmond did, then we have underperformed.

Looks like a fantadtic appoitment. Absolutely pumped. Noble cant be expected to organise the entire football dep as with his previous roles. We need Brady to provide him with adequate support, and let him coach. Bring on 2021

What piece of work is a man, how noble in reason, how infinite in faculties, in form and moving, how express and admirable in action, how like an angel in apprehension, how like a god.

Quod vir quidem opere quid est nobilior quam infinitae mentis motu forma quam admirabilis operatio indicabant quam sicut Angelus metu Quomodo Deus.

;)

Perhaps The NNNNNNNNN Thread?

Because The Nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah (hey hey, goodbye), Noble thread probably won't fit. kangatime how long you giving it?
I picked up Scott’s was stubborn after one game, just ask Wild Bill . But didn’t call for his sacking until after about 5 years. So, I’ll give Noble something in between .

I do have to say, this appointment has Hoods grubby, political agenda stained hands all over it. She only chose him because of his name.

Quod vir quidem opere quid est nobilior quam infinitae mentis motu forma quam admirabilis operatio indicabant quam sicut Angelus metu Quomodo Deus.
For a minute I thought you meant...

Tunc fecit alvum motus quidem operis forma est nobilior quam admirabilis operatio indicabant quod sicut infinitas diabolum timorem. Quam sunt Ego olfacies.

I picked up Scott’s was stubborn after one game, just ask Wild Bill . But didn’t call for his sacking until after about 5 years. So, I’ll give Noble something in between .

I do have to say, this appointment has Hoods grubby, political agenda stained hands all over it. She only chose him because of his name.
Wild Bill

Can you confirm this please?

Sorry i won't intrude more than twice.

Watch how good your draft goes in the next few years, Nobel is a guru at picking talent. The man responsible for Dangerfield, Gunston, Lever and many more to be drafted with sh*te picks. Yes they all left but he got them in the door....

He didn't want to coach at the crows but took a left turn in his career to coach North and that speaks volumes.

I'll leave you all be.... well done
Not sure why you feel the need to be apologetic, nor why you think youre not welcome. Polite and informative, youre welcome anytime.

Last edited:

Scott lost me at a members night where he publicly announced that we had to move on from the 'Shinboner Spirit' he implied that it was bullshit and that we had to move on as it wasn't sustainable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Past Coach NMFC Senior Coach - David Noble has parted ways with NMFC

Remove this Banner Ad

Back