Past Coach NMFC Senior Coach - David Noble has parted ways with NMFC

Coaches of the past.

Remove this Banner Ad

Wanted him gone after the 1st game and lead the charge to sack Scott for years. It felt personal as even after the Prelims he wanted him gone.
Come on WBs I thought you were over those Trump like lies. Questioning and wanting him gone are 2 complete different things. We’ve been over this.

Yeah - was a bit rough. But I only learned the language from watching the Life of Brian.

This is what I actually said,

'Welcome to North Melbourne FC, selection nights are at the Shakey then after a couple we migrate to Muclcahy's to confirm the decisions, then onto The Railway to celebrate and if we are lucky we can get a train home, otherwise it's a taxi or divvy van'

Very happy with this news. He will be our coach for the next decade at least and return us to the top! As one of the first to suggest him on here I'm all in. All aboard the Noble train!

Noble train isn’t safe mate 😜

Now the David noble train is a must catch

The first NMFC coach to have played for Fitzroy since Charlie Cameron in 1932
The shortest playing career of any VFL/AFL coach? (Fagan, Bolton, Hammond, Miller didn't have a playing career)
Noble's playing career lasted 5 days - his first game was on a Sunday afternoon and his last on a Friday night.
Played his last game on May 3, 1991 and will coach his first in late March 2021. The longest gap between last game played and first game coached??
The first person ever to coach more senior AFL premierships than played AFL games???? :)

Welcome to Arden St, David Noble. You have been bestowed a wonderful honour. Congratulations.

Now don't stuff it up.

Sorry i won't intrude more than twice.

Watch how good your draft goes in the next few years, Nobel is a guru at picking talent. The man responsible for Dangerfield, Gunston, Lever and many more to be drafted with sh*te picks. Yes they all left but he got them in the door....

He didn't want to coach at the crows but took a left turn in his career to coach North and that speaks volumes.

I'll leave you all be.... well done
Thanks Crouchy. I thought that was Rendell? Good outcomes all the same in terms of talent ID.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1015679

Feel we dodged a bullet here too. Better luck next time Vossy. Maybe submit a cv next time?

If the bloke had retained the balls he had a player he'd have backed himself to get through the process. In the end, he squibbed it. And, as a result, his coaching legacy remains as a joke. NMFC wanted a coach with balls - sorry Lisa, not sorry Vossy.

so did Noble, Roos, Blakey and Clayton all play for Fitzroy at the same time?

Noble's AFL career lasted 5 days so unless he made a HUGE impact I doubt it mattered. But yes, Blakey & Roos were in the 2 teams who got pantsed on those 2 days. Clayton was not.

This is what I actually said,

'Welcome to North Melbourne FC, selection nights are at the Shakey then after a couple we migrate to Muclcahy's to confirm the decisions, then onto The Railway to celebrate and if we are lucky we can get a train home, otherwise it's a taxi or divvy van'
This is what I actually said...

Anybody who posts in latin on bigfooty probably likes the smell of their own farts.

This is what I actually said...

Anybody who posts in latin on bigfooty probably likes the smell of their own farts.

Aliorum qui latine stipes in bigfooty probabiliter vult odor suis pedit?

It would Not Surprise if R. Harvey Was an assistant coach

Apply as senior coach at a club, get knocked back an then go there anyway in the same role you already had??? Why??? Thanks Banger for your interest and I'm sure you would have committed yourself to the job had you got it...but you didn't so good luck when you apply for Bucks job when he gets the arse 5mins after Eddie does.

Remove this Banner Ad

Past Coach NMFC Senior Coach - David Noble has parted ways with NMFC

Remove this Banner Ad

Back