Status
Not open for further replies.

ansonholt

Premiership Player
May 12, 2009
All in Sunbury
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Okay, it's redemption time. The result and margin is irrelevant when compared to effort. Every player brings 100%: we win on talent and experience. It's as simple as that.

The inclusions of Wood and Brown bring youthful skill and enthusiasm, while Nahas brings pace and forward pressure.

A few players from last week would be in the coaches' sights and hopefully made aware of their situation. I wouldn't presume to name them, it's just an inevitable aspect of footy.

We would do well not to take Brisbane lightly. They have a talented list and they are building. We have taken them for granted (as it appears on the surface) in the past and paid the price. Manic pressure on the ball carrier is what we want.

Go Roos.

I agree that we shouldn't be taking the Fitzroy Bears lightly. We have too much at stake to drop this one.. We have already been written off for flag contenders by various 'so called' experts.

I thought we went pretty tall.. Not sure it that is a bad thing against them.. Wouldn't be going that tall against the likes of the dockers or the hawks.

Good luck today boys..

Mason and Sugar to combine for 6 goals

Mighty North by 4 goals

I just want to see 22 guys in blue and white breathing fire.

They have some big " outs " with injuries. Merrett, Rockcliffe. Inexperienced side. Lock down Rich, don't let Zorko get under your gaurd and " please " never let Green get goalside of you.

" bless you my son's. Here endeth the lesson "

They have some big " outs " with injuries. Merrett, Rockcliffe. Inexperienced side. Lock down Rich, don't let Zorko get under your gaurd and " please " never let Green get goalside of you.

" bless you my son's. Here endeth the lesson "

I want Gibson to lock down on Rich, we need a quality stopper and Gibson is our best option.

Did I hear yesterday that Sam Wright was withdrawn from the twos yesterday at the last minute? Was told this yesterday but can't find it confirmed. If so, I wonder who is out.

He wasn't in the vfl write up so I assume he was.

We looked very light on defenders, so wouldn't be surprised to see him come in if there is a late change.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon Tippet will miss, soften his dropping by doing it late. Just my guess.

That seems a reasonable scenario, however I'd like to see the club give him another chance to prove himself rather than damaging his confidence by dropping him straight away. The difference between him and Basti/Jacobs is that the latter two have played more games and had more chances.

He wasn't in the vfl write up so I assume he was.

We looked very light on defenders, so wouldn't be surprised to see him come in if there is a late change.
The story I heard was that he was pulled out during the warm up so a late decision. Anyway, we will see later.

Should be really confident.

Looking at other results this round shows anything can happen.

So off last week I'm certainly not :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back