No.1 player in the game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond fans could be in for a big fall if they expect Cousins to be the star he was at West Coast. He'll be a very useful impact player, don't expect anything more.

i think ablett is best, just cuts up the oposition every week. as brilliant as franklin is i think he has more down games then ablett does.

For this year I would have to say Abblett.

Also Hodge should not be in this list, he might get a guernsey in the future but he doesn't belong in this list at the moment.

Every club would pick Franklin first, there is no doubt about that. He's a KPP for starters, and he wins games whenever he plays well. Ablett can have a great game and the Cats still lose.

Also Hodge should not be in this list, he might get a guernsey in the future but he doesn't belong in this list at the moment.

Really? Its funny because when ranking them out of that list a fair few neutrals have put him ahead of Judd. Piss you off?

Whilst i admit Hodge is not the best player in the comp, he deserves his spot in this list.

So many Carlton fans do not rate Hodge because of where Hodge/Judd were taken in the 2001 draft.

Carlton fans you guys did not pick Judd at nu 3 in 2001. Instead you pay him close to 17% of your salary cap each year and lost Kenndy and pick nu 3 to get him. No individual player going around is worth that! You think you would have learnt from Kouta's contract.

I rate Hodge equal to Buddy at Hawthorn and being the current premiers he has gotta be up there with the best.

Every club would pick Franklin first, there is no doubt about that. He's a KPP for starters, and he wins games whenever he plays well. Ablett can have a great game and the Cats still lose.
Hmm Well Geelong wins pretty much every game so how do you figure that? because they lost one match when he was best on ground by a mile.

Difference being Buddy constantly gathers 20 possesions a game with about half of them being shots on goal.

Compared to Fevola, who rarely would gain over 20 touches.

I don't think it's fair to say Buddy constantly gets over 20 touches a game.

Bit like saying Richo constantly takes over 15 marks in a game.

Hmm Well Geelong wins pretty much every game so how do you figure that? because they lost one match when he was best on ground by a mile.

They lost two matches where he played well. He was in the best in the Grand Final, but it was clearly Hodge and then maybe Sewell, Ablett or Selwood, flip a coin between those.

Franklin however has a day out and it's a win for the hawks every time. Easily the most influential player in the league at the minute.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Buddy.
Judd & Ablett are extremely good in the centre, Hodge is amazing down back and Browny, Pav, Fev, etc. are excellent up front.

but the things that lanky man can do.. its incredible!

out of those, he is the guy i'd want on my team the most

Buddy from Pav with Ablett a close third.

Pav is a stonecold freak for his size. Absolute champion who has carried a dud side on his shoulders for close to a decade.

could not split hodge and buddy who are clearly the best in the game.
why are ablett and judd rated so high on big footy? must be all the biast carlton and geelong fans :rolleyes:

Ben Cousins..

After a year out and came back with 39 possessions..it has to be Ben.

You just dont lose those skills in a year..he is freakishly fit and will prove his knockers wrong given half a chance.:thumbsu: Benny is back.

Remove this Banner Ad

No.1 player in the game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back