Injury [NO DEAL!] Jack Trengove Failed Medical

Pick 12 for Trengove and Pick 23?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Demonlands they are saying that the trade is off
Can Confirm that the deal is off after his medical didn't look at all promising.

2hoe2z5.jpg

Gangrene has set it.

So Sanchez kicks the winner, Melbourne tank and we still end up with picks 2 and 3 from that draft.
#winning

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.
The Tank that keeps on giving.

Thanks for the response and I wasn't trying to have a go at you.

I guess the biggest reason for our list not being good enough, which most on here would agree with, is that because we were sooo poor for so long we were A LONG way back. I am a believer that we have done things right the last 5 years...with minimal mistakes. Of course mistakes happen but we have played finals the last 2 years and had we been anywhere near middle road and not vfl standard 5 years ago, right now we might be in flag contention. Obviously we didn't...and currently aren't but that's a product of a lot of things and under the current systems probably impossible to change. If you guys can honestly say you can't see a difference between the last 5 years and the 30 that preceded it then fair enough. But if you do...like most Tiger fans...see that there is a change and the club is far far more professional and gets things right, most of the time then I think it would be a good idea to scrap some of the negativity and insistence on quoting that history.

It's easier when you're winning flags to point out these mistakes but do you think Hawks fans are negative and go into paralysis mode because of letting Lance Franklin walk because he cost too much, about choosing Mitch Thorp over Joel Selwood, about selecting Garlett....Now they probably just get on with it and understand that because you've made a mistake in the past, it doesn't mean you don't take risks in the future. We stuffed up on Hampson and right now we have some necessary decent players that came for virtually free that got this club competative again, which now need to be phased out in Grigg, Houli, Chaplin, Petterd etc etc and I'm sure will....But just like the Hawks we have been ticking a lot more boxes lately and getting things right.

Anyway, like I said. I don;t want to unfairly criticise you guys so I'll leave it at that. It's a forum after all and it's nice to have both sides of the fence accounted for. I guess I was getting a little grumpy at the constant barrage without seeing too many suggestions or positives.
Thank you for your honesty and i do enjoy reading your rational posts.At least you can see the full picture

So Sanchez kicks the winner, Melbourne tank and we still end up with picks 2 and 3 from that draft.
#winning

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

Can't forget the Doggies losing Callan Ward (pick we traded for McMahon) to the Giants either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

chris knights

Again, Knights complications were caused by a floating bone fragment the surgeon missed. Can't blame that on the club and, had it not been missed most likely would have been back playing AFL.

What about Chaplin? Supposedly shot knees but our medico's gave him the all clear and he has been fine.

Again, Knights complications were caused by a floating bone fragment the surgeon missed. Can't blame that on the club and, had it not been missed most likely would have been back playing AFL.

What about Chaplin? Supposedly shot knees but our medico's gave him the all clear and he has been fine.

But has he?

If it gets to 10:21 and nothing has happened, your reputation will be shot and you'll be in the Dungeon.

If it gets announce later well you might get your reputation back but you won't be able to walk very well.

Gunna reach Doozy level backlash. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back