Injury [NO DEAL!] Jack Trengove Failed Medical

Pick 12 for Trengove and Pick 23?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, I never liked the hampson trade, and I don't remember everyone else loving it as well.
I'll put my hand up for that one.
I was never a huge fan of him at Carlton but I thought we could get a lot more out if him than we have
He's arguably worse than he was at Carlton so I'm way off so far.
Win sone,lose some.
On this one I'm really struggling to go either way. I just don't know.
Arse is full of splinters here.

'It is understood there has been no progress in talks between Melbourne and Richmond over a trade involving former Demons captain Jack Trengove.
The potential deal would involve Trengove and the Demons pick No.23 being sent to Punt Road in exchange for the Tigers' first-round selection, No.12 overall.
It is understood talks did not progress over the weekend or on Monday.'

Boo
For one reason, and one reason only. Out of respect for Robbie Flower. Deal is done.

Wouldn't worry too much about today, feel the Melbourne people may have had Robbie Flower on their minds today.
Who'd have guessed that nthing happened on the weekend or today when all the people from Melbourne were saying goodbye to Robbie Flower. Has been widely reported that the deal has already been agreed on and it was just hanging on what Jack wanted.

Argument: Navicular stress fractures are career ending
Retort: James Hird and Jimmy Bartel both had the same injury and played after

Argument: Yeh but Matt Egan
Retort: He was told to play before he should have, medical/club staff were wrong

Argument: We shouldn't have injured players on our list
Retort: Trent Cotchin was on the LTI list in his first two years

Argument: We'll pay him too much
Retort: We just lost Jackson and King, the money is there to take a risk

Argument: We need pick 12 because that's where the gun is
Retort: Even draft, 10-35 is mostly based on club needs

Argument: Richmond suck at late picks
Retort: Clubs can make mistakes at any pick, the last few years we haven't done that badly

Argument: Hampson
Retort: Completely different draft, that trade would be the equivalent to pick 50+ in this years draft based on talent

Argument: My feet are sore
Retort: My cats breath smells like cat food

Did I miss any?

Argument: Plays for Melbourne.
Retort: Does that mean you won't take Jones or Howe? Poor club with poor development program's. we have a gun development unit spearheaded by Chocco.

You sound exactly like someone i know ;) Just remember to log in to the right account when you switch my brother :p

dont you just hate it when you log in with your alt by mistake!

on.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the Dees are right about him being a highly skilled, slow two way running accumulator, he is already an upgrade on Grigg.

Argument: Navicular stress fractures are career ending
Retort: James Hird and Jimmy Bartel both had the same injury and played after

Argument: Yeh but Matt Egan
Retort: He was told to play before he should have, medical/club staff were wrong

Argument: We shouldn't have injured players on our list
Retort: Trent Cotchin was on the LTI list in his first two years

Argument: We'll pay him too much
Retort: We just lost Jackson and King, the money is there to take a risk

Argument: We need pick 12 because that's where the gun is
Retort: Even draft, 10-35 is mostly based on club needs

Argument: Richmond suck at late picks
Retort: Clubs can make mistakes at any pick, the last few years we haven't done that badly

Argument: Hampson
Retort: Completely different draft, that trade would be the equivalent to pick 50+ in this years draft based on talent

Argument: My feet are sore
Retort: My cats breath smells like cat food

Did I miss any?

People really need to avoid engaging on the trolls on this board who literally oppose every decision the club makes. We could get Garry Ablett in the preseason draft and they would still say shit like ehhhh he's not really in our age bracket or imagine the player we couldve got with that pick!

It reminded me of this caller ringing up a radio station in Boston to complain after the moves the coach made for the Red Sox when they won the world series!

http://media.weei.com/a/83334645/the-most-miserable-person-in-boston.htm

It is blindingly obvious to everyone on here except the illogical that this is a great trade for us, we are buying a player at their lowest value for what amounts to an 11 pick downgrade who has massive potential, that's bloody great recruiting if you ask me.

As a lurker I just hate wasting my time reading arguments on this board with the clueless posters I'm not even going to name said posters them because that's the kind of attention they're seeking.

He is a perfect replacement for Jackson, an upgrade on Grigg and Foley and will still give us a virtual first rounder.

Why are people so against this? The top 10 is that little bit better than those from 11-25 who are all roughly equal to each other.

After the deal is announced tomorrow, i'll announce which of the 2 clubs has been stooged big time with this deal. Clue, Trengove's medical is fine and he's been running for sometime prior to all this.
SHHHHHH HE HASN'T SIGNED YET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back