no dogs in emerald isle

Remove this Banner Ad

its definitely a good thing!

After 2 terrible seasons our squad needs as much time together working as a group under Rocket.

Its looking more and more likely that we wont be trading any players

Two words. Robert Murphy. Didn't finish out the season. Played in the international series last year!

Glad Scotty West would rather the rest than play in some waste of time crap which seems to be only supported by G Lyon and a few of his mates!

Does anyone really care about this series? Would you miss it if it didn't happen?

I was very proud of Westy, didn't feel the need to come up with any bull******** reason, just a plain and simple, need a rest. And who would argue with that.

Ipaidmy200in89 said:
Does anyone really care about this series? Would you miss it if it didn't happen?

I like watching the series, but I would say that if ther series was played at home then more players from the AA team MIGHT (considering a simillar number from the 2003 AA team played last year) consider participating.

Well anyway I'll be there.
Look for the guy in the bulldog jumper getting stuck into the guiness :)

Rhode took a shot at the effects the international series have on the players in the normal season. There may be an answer for Murphs short season in that. It sits well with me.

chinadog said:
Well anyway I'll be there.
Look for the guy in the bulldog jumper getting stuck into the guiness :)

Aaww i was gonna be there as well, but no-one else would come with me and i didnt feel like going all that way by myslelf. Was going to go on the tour thing with dermie, cause ive always wanted to go to ireland, oh and if i had of gone i would have had a chance to catch up with bernie collins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

davo dog said:
went to the last series with my irish better half. wore my doggies jumper and froze me **** off. cant drink in croker either :( not very irish :confused:

I was there as well, was a good match, meet some nice irish guys there as well, and 1 couldnt handle the cold weather so i let him wear my jacket :p .

Dry Rot said:
You're wrong - there was a doggie playing in the first quarter last night.

Fit, fast, accountable, knew how to find the ball - was playing well until rubbed out by evil officials. Hope he has re-signed.
One of the funniest things I've seen on TV for a while.
The fact that it was on the ground for 7 minutes and play wasn't stopped astounded me. I was waiting for someone to trip over it or the poor thing to get hurt.
The dog was everywhere. None of the players covered so much ground, it got numerous touches and was as tough as nails.

Amazed Mike hasn't mentioned it yet as a possible pick in the psd.

Dry Rot said:

Fit, fast, accountable, knew how to find the ball - was playing well until rubbed out by evil officials. Hope he has re-signed.
as brad pitt said in snatch "do ya like dargs" :D
after i seen that little yapper i was waiting for a pack irish wolfhounds on a fox hunt to run thru the ground. as i said to my irish better half, only in ireland.

Dry Rot said:

I gotta agree with ching, that was one of the funniest things ive seen for a while, i cant believe noone even tried to grab the dog to get it off the field, at one stage i thought the players were gonna end up on top of the poor dog :D .

Remove this Banner Ad

no dogs in emerald isle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back