Status in Question No more BBQ ribs on the field

Remove this Banner Ad

The Mares Leg

L.A.M.F.
Jun 30, 2024
AFL Club
Sydney
Ports actions with Butters has foretold the future in how rib injuries are to be handled.

There will be legal shenanigans at Melbourne over Duty of Care and Club liability.

Butters had a rib, the club had a responsibility and a LEGAL obligation to pull him off the ground after the Petracca scenario.

Get used to it - rib injuries will be benched from here on. This potato hasn’t been roasted yet.

Ports actions with Butters has foretold the future in how rib injuries are to be handled.

There will be legal shenanigans at Melbourne over Duty of Care and Club liability.

Butters had a rib, the club had a responsibility and a LEGAL obligation to pull him off the ground after the Petracca scenario.

Get used to it - rib injuries will be benched from here on. This potato hasn’t been roasted yet.
What about the DeKoning incident?

Port also put Allir back on after he was concussed..

Butters was driving the decision to be subbed off

He'd want a big game this week because he was as SOFT AS BUTTER last Thursday

You’re entitled to disagree - except Buz Hawk who’s struggling with the concept.

I believe Butters was dragged because of the fear surrounding the Petracca injury.

You can think differently….but I’m not sure why you would…?

hearing whispers around this.
Something about Kraft Singles i think is what i heard
Well, regardless of the reality - it’s clear Port was exercising a risk averse position in dragging him - and anyone not understanding this was directly due to the Trac scenario is pretty slow.

Well, regardless of the reality - it’s clear Port was exercising a risk averse position in dragging him - and anyone not understanding this was directly due to the Trac scenario is pretty slow.

well the rumour I'm hearing is it's actually not Rib related.
I understand that it's an easy comparison to draw to the Trac situation but i dn't believe it's as black and white as it seems.

Do you have the footage of the 'heavy knock in the first half'?

I understand that it's an easy comparison to draw to the Trac situation but i dn't believe it's as black and white as it seems.

No, I just have the official match report signed off by the AFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Next thing you know we'll have people questioning late withdrawals due to hamstring injuries. Bloody conspiracy theorists.
As I said, you’re welcome to believe anything you want - but nobody has given me a reason to think or believe it eas anything but what the match report says it was.

Are you saying it was Men from Mars and a tractor beam? Or are you saying it was a drug overdose? Or ?

Lol, Cats threw everything at us early and managed a 20pt lead which we clawed back to lead by 2pts when the cue went in the rack.
Butters wasnt injured, along with JHF starting on the bench snd DBJ moved back, it was all part of the plan.
Watch the replay, we jogged to contests and applied zero pressure.
If the cats were any good they should have given 119 a nudge.

Our finals campaign starts this week off the back of an extended bye.

I’ve seen it shown multiple times, he also spent the night in hospital. There is no conspiracy here

I’ve seen it shown multiple times, he also spent the night in hospital. There is no conspiracy here
Did he?

Also missed a session with an eye infection last week.

Subbed from the game. Some say he was having anxiety. Some say ribs. Contact minimal, but it floored him.

Lots of talk going around that he in fact has shingles and took to the field against Geelong with it.

Did he?

Also missed a session with an eye infection last week.

Subbed from the game. Some say he was having anxiety. Some say ribs. Contact minimal, but it floored him.

Lots of talk going around that he in fact has shingles and took to the field against Geelong with it.
Well in that case the people suggesting it must have thoroughly inspected his body for a rash :oops:

As I said, you’re welcome to believe anything you want - but nobody has given me a reason to think or believe it eas anything but what the match report says it was.

Are you saying it was Men from Mars and a tractor beam? Or are you saying it was a drug overdose? Or ?
That was my first post in this thread so the only thing I was saying is that the AFL would sign off on anything they thought they could get away with. Believing what they say is naïve at best.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status in Question No more BBQ ribs on the field

Remove this Banner Ad

Back