Resource Non-AFL General Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Some of the questions Cummins had to answer in his presser were absolute gutter rubbish. The insinuation that we cheated is a disgrace.

England and their media trying their very best to win the moral Ashes. I’m so grateful that they’ve saved Test cricket 😂. What a load of bollocks from a salty bunch of losers.

Can guarantee someone has delivered a racist taunt at Khawaja to make him react the way he did, as he is the calmest person on the planet.

Hopefully 5-0 is incoming.

Thought the same thing as well. 11 guys walk past a bunch of drunks who are all jeering. It is the one non-white guy who turns a points the finger. And points the finger very specifically to one individual -- he wasn't just addressing the drunken mob as a whole.

$20 it was something very specifically said about Khawaja.

It was stupid by Bairstow, especially as a wicket keeper. It also means that he can no longer attempt to try the same thing himself without being branded a hypocrite, which surely makes him untenable

I hope they keep Bairstow in the side as he is somewhat of a liability behind the stumps. If he did try to throw the stumps down he would almost certainly miss by a fair margin.

It was stupid by Bairstow, especially as a wicket keeper. It also means that he can no longer attempt to try the same thing himself without being branded a hypocrite, which surely makes him untenable
He’s useless anyway. They’d be better off dumping him so he has no chance to prove himself a hypocritical moron.

The funny thing is that Bairstow tried to do the same thing to Labuschagne in Birmingham. He missed the stumps and Labuschagne was in his ground anyway but the intent was exactly the same.

Labuschagne has been a bit more careful since. I'd suggest Bairstow is probably the same now.

It's funny how "spirit of the game" didn't matter the day before when the English hid behind a bullshit technicality after a legitimate catch was denied.

**** all of those hypocrites, especially McCullum. Don't leave the crease until the ball is dead, this is literally one of the earliest things you're taught.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking forward to seeing who England blame for their next failure. I think we’ve all seen enough to know it won’t be themselves or their shitty flat track bully game plan that beats up on minnow nations.
Also -I’m really looking forward to seeing Bazball in India. Should be good for a few laughs.

It's funny how "spirit of the game" didn't matter the day before when the English hid behind a bullshit technicality after a legitimate catch was denied.

* all of those hypocrites, especially McCullum. Don't leave the crease until the ball is dead, this is literally one of the earliest things you're taught.
If England care so much about the spirit of the game they should hand their only major men's ICC trophy over to the kiwis.

Literally didn't lose the 2019 WC Final because the umpires ****ed up a rule interpretation and/or maths. Then won on a technicality but New Zealand should've already been holding up the WC.

Last edited:

* all of those hypocrites, especially McCullum. Don't leave the crease until the ball is dead, this is literally one of the earliest things you're taught.
****ing hate mccullum. did plenty of dickish things even after he started pontificating on about the spirit of the game.

Anyone that plays club cricket knows that keeper throw happens every weekend and happens multiple times if the keeper is annoying enough. Bairstow was an idiot. Carey threw it straight away, it’s not his fault Bairstow was a moron.
I didn't usually see that throw happen that much, but that's because none of the batsmen were ****ing dumb enough to wonder out of their crease before the end of the over had been called. genuine under 12s gear.

McCullum is a black cap, it's programmed into him that getting within 100 runs/3 wickets of victory is a win in their mind.
He probably stull thunks he won the crucket world cup in twinty nineteen.
He's doing a great job as coach.

If the umpires did their job correctly New Zealand win the 2019 WC.

When the ball comes off Stokes’ bat not only was it the luckiest thing ever that it went for four additional runs the umpires also award England an extra run on top of what they should’ve got.

For those that don’t remember the game was a tie so New Zealand are 100% the rightful winners of the 2019 WC imo.

If England cared so much about ‘spirit of the game’ they hand that trophy over to New Zealand. But in the case the scenario suits them so ‘spirit of the game’ is an afterthought.

If England care so much about the spirit of the game they should hand their only major men's ICC trophy over to the kiwis.

Literally didn't lose the 2019 WC Final because the umpires ****ed up a rule interpretation and/or maths. Then won on a technicality but New Zealand should've already been holding up the WC.

Yep. You don't get to pick and choose when to care about ethics just because you were on the losing side this time. The English have always been sore losers but this rank hypocrisy is actually a bit aggravating even if overall I love the spice in this series now.

Yep. You don't get to pick and choose when to care about ethics just because you were on the losing side this time. The English have always been sore losers but this rank hypocrisy is actually a bit aggravating even if overall I love the spice in this series now.
the sore losers combined with the hypocrisy has sent my patriotism skyrocketing

******* hate mccullum. did plenty of dickish things even after he started pontificating on about the spirit of the game.
This.

As a fan I am often highly critical of players & coaches in pro sport. They suck, they are dumb, they dial it in, etc.

But that is about them in their sport -- not about them as a person. I'm sure they are all great spouses and parents.

But **** Brendan McCullum ... he is a deadset sanctimonious dickhead and undoubtedly an absolute whiney hypocrite.

Just **** that monkey. You wouldn't want to spit in the arsehat's eye ... it would be a waste of saliva.

This.

As a fan I am often highly critical of players & coaches in pro sport. They suck, they are dumb, they dial it in, etc.er of the World Cup Final

But that is about them in their sport -- not about them as a person. I'm sure they are all great spouses and parents.

But * Brendan McCullum ... he is a deadset sanctimonious dickhead and undoubtedly an absolute whiney hypocrite.

Just * that monkey. You wouldn't want to spit in the arsehat's eye ... it would be a waste of saliva.
Oh! And another thing ...

One of the great moments of W.O.R.L.D. S.P.O.R.T. was Stark bowling McCullum in the first over World Cup Final back in 2015.

What an absolute under-achievement.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Non-AFL General Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back