Resource Non-AFL General Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah. It's been a long time without success for me.

Newcastle United (EPL)
NY Mets
Buffalo Bills
Freo

It's been a lifetime of hurt.
Freo
South Freo
Toronto Maple Leafs (why not leaves?)
Miami Dolphins
NY Mets
NO Pelicans
Dynamic Kyiv
Tottenham Hotspur
Barcelona
Inter Milan
Melbourne Renegades (junior is really good mates with Fergus O'Neil, great kid btw)

I'm definitely batting at less than 50 percent

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Freo
South Freo
Miami Dolphins
NY Mets
NO Pelicans
Dynamic Kyiv
Tottenham Hotspur
Barcelona
Inter Milan
Melbourne Renegades (junior is really good mates with Fergus O'Neil, great kid btw)

I'm definitely batting at

All you can do is laugh.

Freo
South Freo
Miami Dolphins
NY Mets
NO Pelicans
Dynamic Kyiv
Tottenham Hotspur
Barcelona
Inter Milan

Always wondered about this one myself

Freo
South Freo
Miami Dolphins
NY Mets
NO Pelicans
Dynamic Kyiv
Tottenham Hotspur
Barcelona
Inter Milan

Ooft. I've got the Spurs and Freo combo. One of the most brutal ones out there! A mate of mine has those AND the white sox. I don't follow baseball much, but he assures me it's like Freo and Spurs had a baby... and that baby is a disappointment.

Ooft. I've got the Spurs and Freo combo. One of the most brutal ones out there! A mate of mine has those AND the white sox. I don't follow baseball much, but he assures me it's like Freo and Spurs had a baby... and that baby is a disappointment.
Basketball Spurs? They wouldn't be too bad to follow historically id have thought and it's going to be an exciting 15 years coming up

India getting ripped apart by Santner. Guessing its doing a bit because he's beige AF as a test bowler.
They showed on the telecast a previous game at the same oval where Australia beat India in a similar way. Steve O’Keefe took 12 wickets in the test, 6/35 in each innings.
It’s a ground for beige lefty’s.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They showed on the telecast a previous game at the same oval where Australia beat India in a similar way. Steve O’Keefe took 12 wickets in the test, 6/35 in each innings.
It’s a ground for beige lefty’s.
I remember it well.

Krejza taking 8-215 on debut is my favourite though in terms of (relative) nobodies racking up wickets in India.

I remember it well.

Krejza taking 8-215 on debut is my favourite though in terms of (relative) nobodies racking up wickets in India.
Although 8 for 215 suggests you just bowled every over from one end for 2 days! I think most guys get wickets in those circumstances!

The craziest thing about these pitches India is preparing is the way they're shooting themselves in the foot. While Ashwin and Jadeja, probably past their prime, are being outbowled by the 'beige' Kiwi spinners, Bumrah spends the match at deep fine leg.

Although 8 for 215 suggests you just bowled every over from one end for 2 days! I think most guys get wickets in those circumstances!

The craziest thing about these pitches India is preparing is the way they're shooting themselves in the foot. While Ashwin and Jadeja, probably past their prime, are being outbowled by the 'beige' Kiwi spinners, Bumrah spends the match at deep fine leg.
Its been really interesting Indias deterioration against spin the last 10 years. All these bunsen burners seem to be doing is bring mediocre spinners up to the level of better spinners and with IPL roads and the priority of t20 cricket, no one in India is actually superior at playing spin anymore.

Meanwhile, again because of roads and IPL, they.are developing genuine pacers and are better at playing pace bowling.

Not quite. He was a very attacking spinner and the pinch spun from day 1 (at least for him).

He threw it up plenty and got plenty of stick (especially from Sehwag). Only took 40 overs to get 8 going at 5 an over. Great to watch.

You should be able to find it on youtube. Reckon Laxman got an absolutely pearler (2nd innings maybe)..

Yep they have turned it into a lottery on these spinning decks.

Especially losing the toss and bowling first.

Pune seems cursed for them I doubt they play another test if the Kiwis get up.

Same ground as someone mentioned SOK got 12 and we rolled them by 333 runs.

My memory is SOK got wickets similar to Santner just bowling straight while the Indian spinners were turning it too much and smudge was disciplined enough to grind out a 100.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Non-AFL General Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back