Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Who will win a final first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Port peaked way too early last year and limped into finals.

This year they seem to have been winning while being bad, and now peaking at the right time. No injuries, no strong competition, especially in Victoria. They absolutely could go on a run and win it all.

What was that.
Glad I didn't bother with it.

I'm scared!

Thank God we won the men's doubles gold. That was great!

Sent from my SM-T220 using Tapatalk

This year they seem to have been winning while being bad, and now peaking at the right time. No injuries, no strong competition, especially in Victoria. They absolutely could go on a run and win it all.

They are a good chance especially if they can finish in the top 4.

They still hasn't shown they can handle Finals pressure football, tonight was the total opposite free flowing and loose players everywhere. Sydney didn't even bother to play tight on Butters.

Well if they win the flag so be it. Personally I couldn’t care less, don’t have any Port friends only Crows or other clubs, don’t work so don’t have to worry about workmates.

Will wake up our club hopefully it eventuates.
My only port supporting mate just lost his job so I would be less cut up than usual.

My friends who play in a golf foursome with a typical Port floggo would not be as blase.

Sydney have only won 1 out of their last 6 games and there's been report they've loaded their training in preparation for Finals many weeks ago. This could explain their form decline in the last 6 weeks especially with the amount of injuries they had this week which they haven't been exposed to all season. If they haven't loaded their training as reported then they will go out of Finals in straight set.

1722689884460.png

Easiest 400 games in the history of sport. Imagine not having to travel to Geelong, Tasmania, Darwin or Ballarat.
For comparison, Luke Brown's career lasted 189 games.

In that span he travelled interstate 5 more times than Pendlebury has.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swans flogged, not looking good.
Adelaide nearly cause the biggest upset in years.
McGovern chokes badly in front of goal.
Gold Coast throw it away.
North get a win thanks to wasteful kicking from Richmond.

Did a ladder predictor and this could be the final 8 with the top 11 teams all finishing with winning records and the top 14 teams winning at least 10 games. There is hope for Victoria with Geelong and the Bulldogs but I really hope Brisbane wins it.

1. Geelong
2. Brisbane Lions
3. Western Bulldogs
4. Sydney Swans
5. Port
6. Carlton
7. Hawthorn
8. Fremantle

Is Ken sacked yet?
Obviously that’s one highlight here, you can all get out your YES WE KERN shirts from your rag pile.
The other is that it seems Chris Davies has finally shut the f*** up and stopped his whining and bitching about how unfair it all is in the SANFL…the over grown toddler tantrum act of his was getting embarrassing.

Yeah that’s it.
Ladder position aside, Sydney were training cones. Your guys feasted.

The definition of a down hill skiing win.

If you are a real Port supporter you will admit that win means nothing in the context of September.

Are you going to celebrate that win when you don't make the GF this year? That is the pass mark for you guys this year.

If Port don't play in the GF this year, they never will under Hinkley or Carr.

Just like we will never play Finals with Nicks as coach.
On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back