Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Who will win a final first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Port are gonna finish 2nd.
Not as far fetch as it may sound......

If you look at the formline, it really only needs Lions/Dogs to lose one more game, GWS can still win all 3 and miss out on %
1.png

Port can easily go top of the ladder, if Swans drop one more game too.

If you look at the formline, it really only needs Lions/Dogs to lose one more game, GWS can still win all 3 and miss out on %
View attachment 2074285

That is depressing. Equally I guess if they lose a game can finish as low as 6th right?

View attachment 2074285

It'll be delicious if we can make it 4 showdowns in a row.

Quite likely IMO.

View attachment 2074285

Far fetched?

It's now the likely scenario.

However, if Sydney do win one of their last two, they can't move from top now. Their % is too high.

That is depressing. Equally I guess if they lose a game can finish as low as 6th right?
Grotto's Nightmare Edition.

Not as far fetched either as it may seem. If the Swans lose to the Dons and we beat the Swans at home......

The neighbours can like Alberton thugs steal top place.

1.png

View attachment 2074285

If Port win the next 3 games then they deserve to be top 2, end of story.

They would have beaten most of the top 8 to do it - they have beaten Swans, Geelong, Carlton, Western Bulldogs, Fremantle (already done).

Now if Geelong win against Freo they then play St Kilda and Eagles so any % difference could be made up with Port.

Reckon Port will lose one of the next 3, which one I don’t know.

I’ve already resigned myself to them getting top 4 and relying upon them shitting the bed in September. You lot need to do the same, Port are going to be top 4 and possibly top 2.

Just when the season couldn't have gotten crazier with the Lions throwing away a game today because of awful goalkicking with the Giants outtackling them 60 to 36. Amazing win by West Coast, they looked gone but luckily a late comeback saved my tip.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't see any of the game, Tristan Xerri's stats

30 D
11 K
19 HB
6 M
12 T
33 H/O
13 CLR
307 MG

That's best case scenario for mine,

Lose this week, smash Port then gallant loss to Sydney.

St Kilda should smash Richmond this week and go 6 points ahead.

We then get the Port win and don't cough up our pick 4.
LOL Did you eaves drop the conversation I had with footy buddies last night?

It's like you posted word for word.

It's an accurate assessment

Rather than pretending that the umpiring is awesome, the AFL should be taking steps to remove home crowd influence on officials through getting rid of the umpires who succumb to it.

Surely a very simple mathematical exercise.
Simple to not let umpires umpire teams where they have a significant variation in frees for v against.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back