Opinion Non-Crows AFL 11

Remove this Banner Ad

There is no way that Battle is worth Pick 8 in compo....all I can say is I am glad (in one sense only) that we finished below the Saints. Assume they will split that pick?
I assume st Kilda will hand that pick back, seeing as they are so concerned with fairness and equity

I get why people rag on Ken and he's earned his rep as a finals choker, but making a prelim with spuds like Dixon, Evans, Ratagolea, Zerk-Thatcher, Mead, Narkle and a cooked Boak, is actually kind of incredible. How do you nearly make a GF when close to a third of your best 22 sucks arse?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't really buy the whole "I don't mind staying" part of the Houston thing. Sounds like empty words to give Port more bargaining power. His partner is probably already working out how to furnish their new Melbourne property.

Conspiracy theory

After Saints lost to Adelaide and went close to bottom 4 - they were tapped on shoulder and told "if you finish this low you won't get band 1 for Battle" so they finished out the season strong

So the players can play well when the AFL tells em to but not for the first 17 games when their season is on the line?

Thats more towards the earth is flat type of conspiracy theory.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Non-Crows AFL 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Back