Opinion Non-Crows AFL 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Different draft/trade period so no issues.

LOL

Classic AFL mentality.

So Team A can't trade a pick to Team B for that season and have it traded back to them, but you can trade next year's pick to Team B and Team B can trade it back to you in 12 months time.

Seems logical :drunk:

LOL

Classic AFL mentality.

So Team A can't trade a pick to Team B for that season and have it traded back to them, but you can trade next year's pick to Team B and Team B can trade it back to you in 12 months time.

Seems logical :drunk:
Logical to me, it was to stop Sydney doing what they did a few years ago when they traded out a pick live when they had a player bid on and matched then they traded that pick back in.

Logical to me, it was to stop Sydney doing what they did a few years ago when they traded out a pick live when they had a player bid on and matched then they traded that pick back in.
Yeah exactly that I think, excessive manipulating of father son/ academy matching points

I'd love to see 13 go back to GC.

That way it will work out that Houston was pretty much a straight swap for Luko which would be hilarious when Port supporters were talking up 2 first round picks for Houston and claiming that they were going to get Luko for peanuts.

It’s been pretty widely reported. Port are looking for a first plus something else (ideally another first) for Houston
They will then ship off their F1 to GC for Luko (may get something back)

GC will give up Luko and 13 - for 2 F1’s, Ports and whoever ends up with Houston

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Reports that Richmond want more than pick 6 for Rioli. Surely they are taking the piss. Pick 6 is well overs. I'd be furious if we gave up that for Rioli.
It's a joke right.
Surely GC take pick #6 to the draft & chase other players if Richmond don't want to get serious.

It’s been pretty widely reported. Port are looking for a first plus something else (ideally another first) for Houston
They will then ship off their F1 to GC for Luko (may get something back)

GC will give up Luko and 13 - for 2 F1’s, Ports and whoever ends up with Houston

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I just don't see them getting two firsts for Houston.

Carlton aren't interested in giving them Pick 11, so there's no way they're getting much more than 13.

That's about his value maybe with some change.

I tend to think that Port will most probably want Houston and Luko trades linked to make it more palatable to the Port supporters who have their hopes up for getting two first rounders.

Surely GC take pick #6 to the draft & chase other players if Richmond don't want to get serious.
Richmond would be idiots if they didn't take 6.

This draft is really strong this year and having really early picks could potentially fast track a rebuild.

No way do Richmond knock it back, it's massive overs IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Non-Crows AFL 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Back