Opinion Non-Crows AFL 5: Save Ken

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny because McDonalds has gone to great lengths to make the food quality uniform but none of that effort is applied to the actual training of the staff which is probably left up to the franchisee. This means the actual quality of the food varies greatly from place to place despite the fact they're all making identical food.

Hungry Jack's at the Tollgate and McDonald's on GlenOsmond Rd have to be the worst of each restaurant in Adelaide.

Not a great impression to hungry interstate drivers.

Last edited:
I haven't had a Big Mac for 20+ years .......even then, Hungry Jacks was the fresher, tastier burger

Remember when they said "it takes two hands to handle a whopper" ......20 years on, make that two fingers

The Hungry Jacks I've been to have been terrible and far worse than McDonalds, the burgers just very bad

Also I've been to McDonald's in about a dozen different countries and the Australian stores are by far the best in terms of burger quality. Especially compared to Asian countries where the meat quality is abysmal

Hungry Jack's at the Tollgate and McDonald's on GlenOsmond Rd have to be the worst of each restaurant in Adelaide.

Not a great impression to hungry interstate drivers.
I remember arriving at the Paris train station and reading Paris McDonalds is shit on the back of a toilet door.
Boy were they right.

Put it this way, Vegemite is edible, Marmite is putrid sludge reminiscent of what I imagine engine oil mixed with human turds would taste like
You've pretty much described vegimite too.
Slippery Pete have you tried this limited edition run of vegimite?
SCA_1935_hi-res.jpg

I think that's just him.
Always has a smile - always ready to think good of the person in front of him

Just one of those individuals who tries to find the joy/fun in situations.

I like him but I'm not listening to him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't had a Big Mac for 20+ years .......even then, Hungry Jacks was the fresher, tastier burger

Remember when they said "it takes two hands to handle a whopper" ......20 years on, make that two fingers
I don't eat any fast food trash, when there are so many great actual healthy & tasty food options.

Gone Orientai tonight, with plenty of chili.

Is it just me .....or does Tim Ginever look and behave as a completely fake persona on radio

FcMYFj0aIAANSM-
No idea, as I don't listen.

Rowie is unlistenable & adding Giniver means have a couple of excitable clowns who I doubt actually inform the listener much of significance.

Prefer to listen to music.

It says on the box 100% Australian chicken and I have no reason whatsoever to be sceptical about that…..
There is chicken & then there is free range chicken...

I reckon about 1 in 5 Big Macs are any good.

McChicken a safer bet.

If you’re gonna eat that crap.
everytime you eat it.. about 5 minutes after swallowing your last mouthful of it… you regret it.

just makes you feel shit.

everytime you eat it.. about 5 minutes after swallowing your last mouthful of it… you regret it.

just makes you feel s**t.
There is much better burger options than McDonalds and HJ, havent eaten that crap in years and years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back