Opinion Non-Crows AFL 5: Save Ken

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP

queen-elizabeth-wave.gif

Only semi decent fast food I've had recently is Guzman Y Gomez here in Melb and a proper local Greek Fish and Chip shop where everything is super fresh. The patato cakes after a big night are God tier.

I'll be on my own with my POV .....it is different to a normal person, normal job

Normal people don't get paid $700K - $1M ......most people, their job is individualistic ..... Professional Team Sports requires team commitment over individual needs

If you're a single person sport, by all means ....because it's only you impacted : Tennis, running, golf ect

NBA Championship deciding game ......MLB deciding match ......Tom Brady pulling out of the SuperBowl .....can't envisage a player pulling out ....private owners would have a pretty black & white view on this as well
I think that's part of the problem.

One of the best I’ve had was from Bocelli cafe on Wakefield st in town.
The vegemite special...

Adelaide has so many good burger options, so just don't understand why people would eat crap burgers.

Quality ingredients, including a decent bun.

The vegemite special...

Adelaide has so many good burger options, so just don't understand why people would eat crap burgers.

Quality ingredients, including a decent bun.
I’m guilty of it, sometimes you just need some fries and a post mix!

I'll be on my own with my POV .....it is different to a normal person, normal job

Normal people don't get paid $700K - $1M ......most people, their job is individualistic ..... Professional Team Sports requires team commitment over individual needs

If you're a single person sport, by all means ....because it's only you impacted : Tennis, running, golf ect

NBA Championship deciding game ......MLB deciding match ......Tom Brady pulling out of the SuperBowl .....can't envisage a player pulling out ....private owners would have a pretty black & white view on this as well

Wayne, I’m with you.

This isn’t just a normal, run of the mill job.

For starters, how many day to day jobs have people betting on them?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m guilty of it, sometimes you just need some fries and a post mix!
The last awful burger I had was the chicken burger at Adelaide Oval last year.

Never again.

Safest thing to eat at the footy are the chips... & eat properly before hand.

Thank goodness we have better options out the back for the cricket.

Never again.

The only reason to buy food at AO (other than hot chips) is if you want to quickly lose a few kg's via food poisoning.

Never again.

Out the back for the members is pretty decent food and relaxed chilled atmosphere, its also were you get some amazing scenery too. :$

The only reason to buy food at AO (other than hot chips) is if you want to quickly lose a few kg's via food poisoning.
I used to love the "gourmet hotdogs" at Footy park.

Mind you I was younger, so a lot of things taste better for an unsophisticated palate.

I used to love the "gourmet hotdogs" at Footy park.

Mind you I was younger, so a lot of things taste better for an unsophisticated palate.
I used to grab a pass out and go across the road to HJ's.

Back when you could pick up an ultimate double whopper meal for $10.

I feel like we skipped over the fact that someone (maybe a couple others) are willing to put a game of football over their family.

Eveyone is entitled to an opinion. No-one is right and no-one is wrong. It is a personal decision and hopefully discussed with your partner either way.

Here is a question - your father is on his deathbed and due to probably pass within 12-24 hours, what do you do - play the game or choose to stay with him?

Eveyone is entitled to an opinion. No-one is right and no-one is wrong. It is a personal decision and hopefully discussed with your partner either way.

Here is a question - your father is on his deathbed and due to probably pass within 12-24 hours, what do you do - play the game or choose to stay with him?
Depends on how well you get on with your Dad. ;)

I would spend time with mine.... or arrange to get him to the game live to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back