Opinion Non-Crows AFL 8 - Daddy Donuts Delivers Dream Drubbing

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
His interview was full of inaccuracies, they should have picked him up on it rather than sucking up at the end
Pembo is a News Ltd salaryman loyalist and Will works for C7 with a career as anchorman ahead of him.

They don't want to rock that boat too much in upsetting Kochie who has a lot of clout in both camps.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Fantasia on FiveAA reckons he is getting a one year deal with Port.

Why would Port bother?

Agreed, even though fantasia is a slippery customer to deal with when he actually gets on the field. Very clever player.

I guess port need to keep the medical and fitness staff occupied.

Dixon is a poor man's Josh Jenkins.
I've been saying that for years, and often getting disagreed with. If you look at the stat comparison JJ has him covered in almost all areas.

The only thing Dixon has over JJ is he looks like a tough guy when he crashes packs and "brings the ball to ground".

Dixon is a poor man's Josh Jenkins.

Black Guy Rap Battle GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only way he will step down is if he is paid out fully, which wont happen.:think:

Much like Adam Simpson, he will hold Port to ransom here. At least Simpson has the pedigree, being that he has delivered a flag.

Its really beautiful thing whats happening to Port at the moment.:rainbow:

I disagreed with the second part of this post in relation to Simpson. I don’t believe Simpson is holding WCE to ransom. His contract, has, no doubt saved his job (if it was day only one year remaining, he may well of been gone). But from the outside, he still appears (and in his words) a genuine belief that he is still the man for the job and can lead the club through a rebuild. He has conducted himself with nothing but dignity and class, especially in the face of a relentless media attack, primarily by the states daily newspaper (photoshopped pictures of him as a clown, Simmo No Clue, etc etc).

Coaches are a stubborn lot with a great deal of self belief and will.

Ken is a good coach, but being at the one place for such a length of time without the ultimate success probably means it’s time for change. But we all can agree that it is great that he remains there and keep doing his wonderful work. Full belief in he and dear leader Kochie. Bless them both and may they continue to excel 😊

They’ve done the media. Now time to retreat and plan for their most important time of the year. Time to shop for the missing pieces, win trade period and get the believers (and even outsiders) convinced again 🤣

Hilarious to see people over on the Port board talking about how they're getting GWS memberships next year.

I wonder if Dyertribe is going to join in on that too given his history of switching teams when things aren't going his way.

I've been saying that for years, and often getting disagreed with. If you look at the stat comparison JJ has him covered in almost all areas.

The only thing Dixon has over JJ is he looks like a tough guy when he crashes packs and "brings the ball to ground".

Dixon looks like a great player in tough matches when he shifts to the half back flank to get a touch late in the 3rd quarter when Port are losing

Hilarious to see people over on the Port board talking about how they're getting GWS memberships next year.

I wonder if Dyertribe is going to join in on that too given his history of switching teams when things aren't going his way.
Port went to shit the week he jumped ship, just before 119....

They’ve turned on Dixon big time.
Someone even posted on there that Tex would have been their best forward since Schulz 😂

I remember back when when the morons were claiming, "Dixsun betta than Walkur 111!!!!"

They're clueless over there, in terms of forwards that have played for either of the SA AFL clubs (excluding Carey) it's Modra, Tredrea and Walker and then daylight, no one else even comes close.

Trying to claim that Walker is the equal/lesser of Schulz is just stupid and typical of the type of #portlogic that exists over on their board.

I remember back when when the morons were claiming, "Dixsun betta than Walkur 111!!!!"

They're clueless over there, in terms of forwards that have played for either of the SA AFL clubs (excluding Carey) it's Modra, Tredrea and Walker and then daylight, no one else even comes close.

Trying to claim that Walker is the equal/lesser of Schulz is just stupid and typical of the type of #portlogic that exists over on their board.
Port logic that’s something new to me

Looking forward to hearing the big big sound tonight.

Hopefully it's a close contest.
Try to watch it in on the view of what will make a better GF

I think Collingwood V Brisbane would be the best quality

Carlton v Collingwood for Crowd size

GWS v Brisbane for the lol

GWS v Carlton would be the worst choice, I actually think it would be the most likely for a blow out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back