Opinion Non-Crows AFL 9

Which team will finish the 2024 season higher ranked?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil used Nicks as an example and suggested 1 year contracts for coaches should be considered and accepted and not used as speculation for a media loop

Also made the comment that he felt that given the list, Adelaide over performed last year
Says a bit about what GWS think of us. Stick it on the white board next time we play them
Its easy to have a good list when gifted 20 top 10 picks
Personally think our list is going ok now, no one rates you until you've achieved something though so can understand why there is this opinion

Says a bit about what GWS think of us. Stick it on the white board next time we play them
Personally think our list is going ok now, no one rates you until you've achieved something though so can understand why there is this opinion

To be fair GWS ran over the top of us twice last season when we were in strong winning positions and we didn't give a yelp.

Listening to him he wasn't the slightest bit disrespectful

He could quite possibly have meant from the perspective of the age profile. He just didn't go into any detail

I tend to agree. I think the team performed better than I expected last year

Longmuire came up in the same discussion and Phil felt he was coaching for his job this year

He didn’t say he doesn’t rate us now though

Backed up that comment with “I wasn’t as excited about Adelaide last year as I am now”

I don’t think anyone was

He didn’t say he doesn’t rate us now though

Backed up that comment with “I wasn’t as excited about Adelaide last year as I am now”

I don’t think anyone was
I have high hopes for Phil as a media commentator. Seems to have a brain unlike quite a few others.

Phil Davis very impressivem Fireman Kornes not so much.

That was a great listen, yes Davis is very impressive but I thought Kornes was very good, he shut up and let Phil talk. I mean, you can see why Phil will always be on the inside of a club and Kane on the outside...like King but he did a good job. You could even say, one was a captain, one wanted to win the B&F, two different personalities driven in different ways.

What I did think was interesting was the discussion on West Coast. Reminded me of the Covid year when we came back out of shape and then took us 3 months to win a game, pretty disappointing from West Coast though

I have high hopes for Phil as a media commentator. Seems to have a brain unlike quite a few others.
Any media personality who just give sound well thought out opinion/insights stands out as impressive more than they should in a industry full of clickbait headline seekers

IMG_1593.jpeg

Do those Alberton losers ever not drink their own bathwater?..

“Kind of suit our brand of football”?…

So.. these new lads are gonna downhill ski against the lower ladder teams and go completely missing against the better teams and in any finals games?..

Because thats the Powa’s current “brand of footy”..

View attachment 1889866

So.. these new lads are gonna downhill ski against the lower ladder teams and go completely missing against the better teams and in any finals games?..

But you've got to admit, "boosting your defensive depth" makes for a winning off season. :)

View attachment 1889866

They're also pushing Clurey to a wing to fit those 2 in. That's going to be a killer move :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1889866

Power have nothing to show for this whole Hinkley era, nothing.

But, this year it will be different 😄

They've not capitalised on our recent down years.

View attachment 1889866

Membership sales must be slow

View attachment 1889866

"If you wanna be....a passenger....."

View attachment 1889866

Well Zerk Thatcher did concede the most goals of any defender in 2023, so he should fit in quite well with Ports brand of footy.

why? (can't see comments, don't have an acct)
About using netball grant money to develop this facility then getting rid of the netball team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back