MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Should be a interesting game tonite to see if the Bombers are the real deal .
They're much more consistent this year, but i think last weeks trip to the gold coast will tax them

img_5971-jpeg.1932959

I feel like i see Max King drop more marks with hands to them, than holding them

Lions are gonna be a dangerous floater in the 2nd half of the year. Can't win it outside of top 2, but they're a dangerous team.

Love Lohmann. Love the way he goes about it. Morris looks likely too as a forward. Pick 31 last year. Tim Lamb didn't rate him obviously.

I know that footy doesn’t really work that way but the subsequent form of teams who have bitch slapped us of late is suggesting that we are a soft kill.
Yep only players playing with any confidence are gawn, kozzy, JVR (only recently) maybe anb and McDonald. Trac is a swell but obviously is out. Clarkson would be looking at our midfielders of Oliver, Viney, Sparrow, Windsor and Langdon as nothing to fear. Langdon has probably one that has been in form, Windsor is still very young, viney has no influence, Oliver wins the ball but hands it back just as quick and probably doesn't even know sparrow exist. Im not too familiar with north but LDU, wardlaw and simpkin look much better than our mids. Their backline is rubbish but won't be a problem with our ball movement and our lack of decent forwards. Big opportunity for North next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

92k is a fantastic turn out for Martin's 300th

For a team like Richmond that can be pretty fair weather when they're not doing great, it's good to see at least

92k is a fantastic turn out for Martin's 300th

For a team like Richmond that can be pretty fair weather when they're not doing great, it's good to see at least
Thats a lot of people who like corruption

Remove this Banner Ad

Back