MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

they're not playing us or the cellar dwellars
angry sheila broflovski GIF by South Park

Aint no fan of the dogs, but i do love seeing Geelong lose in their own shit hole

Add on the bombers and pies losing and it's been a decent start to this weekend (other than copping the point blank falcon in local footy)

Coz they keep thinking injuries matter? the Storm's depth is outstanding, Faalogo is a starter at any other club, comes on with three minutes to go tonight and scores another amazing try.. Guys get injured and players just keep stepping up. Munster back next week, Wishart been great in his place.
Under Bellamy we always cover injuries exceptionally well. Any other club would crumble tbh. We've lost a lot of stars to other teams over the years as well. And all those NSW flogs keep predicting our fall. But it never happens.

Gotta find space for Faalogo. He looks an absolute ripper. Incredible talent. Other clubs will be sniffing around

This is the non demons AFL, yes AFL thread. Piss off with that rugby crap.
You know you saying this is just going to make me post about the Storm now in other threads on this board dont you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is actually pretty interesting that now we're looking at the last 4 premiers all not winning a final in their next season (Barring a Pies miracle).
No dynasty team around right now would have something to do with it. Brisbane are really the only perennial top 4 team and they haven't won one.

It is a bit strange though, could just be luck. Richmond naturally dropped off, we should won at least one final but we limped into the 22 finals. Geelong lost Selwood and maybe that was a bit of a hit to the culture, Pies not sure but I do wonder if teams have just kinda figured them out. They were playing way above themselves really last year and now teams know how they play.

Going for Hawthorn looks pretty fun right about now, really doesn’t feel long enough ago that they had their three-peat, what a bummer that they look potentially very good again.

At least the Saints are still shit though.

So currently, the Hawks got Ginnivan and swapped second rounders with Collingwood so they upgraded picks to get him. Pies really stuffed that one
And Collingwood sold their first for Schultz

And Collingwood sold their first for Schultz
The Schultz trade looks terrible, not that I think Schultz has dropped off that much, more so cause the Pies cant move the ball/score like they were last year. Paying overs though with the pick looking like being 7-10.

The Schultz trade looks terrible, not that I think Schultz has dropped off that much, more so cause the Pies cant move the ball/score like they were last year. Paying overs though with the pick looking like being 7-10.
Pies in a little strife, missing the finals with an ageing list and they won't have a pick before 30 at this point.

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back