MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s ok , Maynard got flattened seconds later .
Would be happy for Ben Brown to get a farewell game final round if his prime objective is to line Maynard up. We were so limp as a team against Collingwood last game it was embarrassing. Surely those gangly arms can be put to good use one last time?

Chatter in the media about Oliver being traded!
It's a really good idea.

Question:
How many other players do we have to give away to make the trade?

Just a random thought, but i was just thinking what happened to Chris Judd? I remember pre-covid triple M and footy classified where making out what a huge get he was for their respective call and media teams

it feels like that campaigner just vanished from footy media unannounced

Just a random thought, but i was just thinking what happened to Chris Judd? I remember pre-covid triple M and footy classified where making out what a huge get he was for their respective call and media teams

Guy ended up being extremely boring in media.

Guy ended up being extremely boring in media.
That's what i thought, but i just remember him getting the biggest plug at the time

Seemed passable although certainly nothing special. Would take, over some from both classified and triple m

I just assumed he became so embarrassed by Bec's attention seeking bullshit that he decided to avoid any public fronting roles for the foreseeable future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was on Carlton's board and was heavily compromised, was piss funny on triple m but they used to take the piss outta him for freezing infront of the camera and being shit on tv. Think he makes way more money outside footy now

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back