MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Now do you understand why it isn't just a vendetta PerfectFooty ?
My point still stands. So many supporters are still whinging over things taken out of our control a couple of years ago now

Again as i said Mac Andrew would he handy player and I get it the AFL ****ed us on it. But it's so in the past i don't know why some are so hung up over it still.

Yeah he kicked a match winning goal after the siren, so did Karmichael Hunt for them. What i would be worried about and things we should be focusing on that we can control. If Mac Andrew played for us do you think such a moment would happen? Man would be 3 forwards into a congested pack, or have the kick sprayed over his head or as a backman playing magoos behind other key defenders.

How do we work with what we have rather than the complaining over the AFL ****ing us a couple of years ago? One player isn't everything and we have had other tools and alternatives to use. But lets play the victim because the bulldogs ****ed it for everyone that one time

My point still stands. So many supporters are still whinging over things taken out of our control a couple of years ago now

Again as i said Mac Andrew would he handy player and I get it the AFL ****ed us on it. But it's so in the past i don't know why some are so hung up over it still.

Yeah he kicked a match winning goal after the siren, so did Karmichael Hunt for them. What i would be worried about and things we should be focusing on that we can control. If Mac Andrew played for us do you think such a moment would happen? Man would be 3 forwards into a congested pack, or have the kick sprayed over his head or as a backman playing magoos behind other key defenders.

How do we work with what we have rather than the complaining over the AFL ****ing us a couple of years ago? One player isn't everything and we have had other tools and alternatives to use. But lets play the victim because the bulldogs ****ed it for everyone that one time
I get that and I wished we would have Mac Andrew. Just having fun.

I get that and I wished we would have Mac Andrew. Just having fun.
Yeah don't get me wrong, would absolutely love to have a prospect like Mac Andrew. Just yeah wished some others, not you, would move on

Yeah don't get me wrong, would absolutely love to have a prospect like Mac Andrew. Just yeah wished some others, not you, would move on
If we had Andrew we wouldn't have JVR because he was our first rounder that year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton supporters will spontaneously combust if they don't win a flag with this group. As much as I'm pissed at our club thank god we ****ing won one.
I'm not at all convinced by Voss. Got that Carlton list at their peak age-wise and they've had a bad slump every year he's been coach.

Will be funny as if Carlton miss the 8.
Carlton losing today kind of keeps the door open for Essendon. Would be funny if both miss, Hawthorn deserve that final spot (presuming the bulldogs win today)

Carlton losing today kind of keeps the door open for Essendon. Would be funny if both miss, Hawthorn deserve that final spot (presuming the bulldogs win today)
Hawthorn has Richmond and North to come. They'll almost certainly be playing finals

Carlton, Essendon, Collingwood and Richmond all out of the eight

thanks jim GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back