MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Just looking over the games and damn, Dogs a decent chance to miss the 8 entirely with the second best % in the entire comp. Which would be kind of sad coz I reckon they are one of the better chances to win the whole thing. That loss to Adelaide 2 weeks ago was so costly
I didn't even consider bulldogs missing, I said it a while back, I'm on freo watch and it could come down to that last game. If bulldogs lose and Carlton win. Bulldogs might be sweating on the last game being in Perth. We've all been there before, it ain't fun.

I didn't even consider bulldogs missing, I said it a while back, I'm on freo watch and it could come down to that last game. If bulldogs lose and Carlton win. Bulldogs might be sweating on the last game being in Perth. We've all been there before, it ain't fun.
I think Freo might win it too, dogs really need to win it.

I am still scarred from 2017 and 2020.

The dream is dogs win Carlton lose then Freo win.

Just looking over the games and damn, Dogs a decent chance to miss the 8 entirely with the second best % in the entire comp. Which would be kind of sad coz I reckon they are one of the better chances to win the whole thing. That loss to Adelaide 2 weeks ago was so costly
Arguably the best team in the comp tbh. This season is nuts. Hoping Hawks and Dogs make it and avoid each other first week. Both could do serious damage

Maybe we should reconsider Jake Waterman.

Richmond needs to lose to secure the spoon now after the North smashing. Fingers crossed they do and GC leapfrogs us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Celebration Brandonellis GIF by Gold Coast SUNS

Zach Tuohy's kids need a good hiding.

Remove this Banner Ad

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back