Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take the smothering act out, who it is, who got hit, club he plays for…

• You left the ground
  • concussed the opponent
  • Opponent won’t play for min 1 week pending assessment
  • Ball is 50 meters down the field

Grading system is to remove decision making ambiguity

Careless > Impact is Severe > contact is High = 3+ matches + Tribunal

Careless > Impact is High > contact is high = 2 weeks
Now the high mark that concusses an opponent? Example: Big harry at the SCG against Kernow duirng covid (helps us win). Play on. Outcome concussed player

Now the high mark that concusses an opponent? Example: Big harry at the SCG against Kernow duirng covid (helps us win). Play on. Outcome concussed player
Maynard's was a free kick against and therefore outside the rules, so a bit different.

To me it's hard to see Collingwood not winning it now TBH. I seriously doubt they play that poorly again, they really got away with one last night.
They'll be very hard to beat in a home Prelim at the G in front of 100k Ferals plus (probably) get Nick Daicos back.

Makes tomorrow's Bris v Port game even more important to win.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Looking at the slo-mo of the Maynard bump his hands come down in front of himself before he turns to bump. He had the option to fend off using his hands but opted for the most dangerous option. Didn't set out to hurt Brayshaw but got it wrong.
The Vics pleading his case are the same ones who wanted Rioli rubbed out for a similar thing when he was trying to mark the ball.
I've no doubt he will get off ala Cotchin, Dangerfield etc. One rule for the big V and one for thee.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blocks 2 - Maynard 0

85a69c9be2c9bd56ff6150ee61e8b519

Not exactly, they will miss Van Rooyen for next week's game against Carlton or Sydney won't they?

Yeah. Got ahead of myself

They might not make it that far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back