Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably has borderline personality disorder, or some other personality disorder.

Which isn't to disparage those with those diagnoses. Reckless behavior is just a symptom, and can be treated with the right intervention.
I ascribe to the theory that he’s just an idiot who just wants to live a gangsta life, struggles with the strictures of living a professional life style, and has no interest in listening to those offering him sound advice.

I ascribe to the theory that he’s just an idiot who just wants to live a gangsta life, struggles with the strictures of living a professional life style, and has no interest in listening to those offering him sound advice.

People always want to find a reason or excuse behind a persons poor choices/behaviour.

Sometimes, a ****head is just straight up a ****head.

Definitely something going on. He would be up there for the dumbest player currently in the AFL. Doubt its FAS though as you see the physical traits of that and he doesn't seem to have them.

Tasmanian.

It's going to be entertaining when those inbred nuts get hold of a club license.

52618ed977472cd79404d75a1b1620b9.jpg
‘Trucko, probably 🤷🏽‍♂️

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I know I'm late to the party on this, but isn't this like four in the space of a couple days now? Honestly, after Frederick did the flip at the end of the Derby I was holding my breath that some deadhead fans of ours didn't start foaming at the mouth and pop off with the 'Twitter fingers'...thank God we avoided that firestorm.

The strategy of "calling out" the online racists and trolls isn't working. They thrive on the attention and getting a reaction, a block and ignore disarms them of all power.

I would also rather not have a situation where we are stripped of all privacy online. Doxxing is already a major problem on other corners of the internet.

The strategy of "calling out" the online racists and trolls isn't working. They thrive on the attention and getting a reaction, a block and ignore disarms them of all power.

I would also rather not have a situation where we are stripped of all privacy online. Doxxing is already a major problem on other corners of the internet.
Where have the been named and shamed?

Where have the been named and shamed?
They haven't because they're anonymous online accounts. That's the point being made. They get all the attention but no real world consequences so it's a free hit.

I suspect most of them aren't even racist but just know that will get the most attention. Much greater trolling ROI to racially abuse Charlie Cameron than to call Eric Hipwood a spud.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo could lose Garlic mid season too a job at the AFL according to the West.

Smells like a spicy rumour, but a man has to earn bread some how.

Don't mind the gather round concept now it's getting closer and games are being sold out.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'm impressed that even the Freo v GC match on a Friday afternoon has managed to sell out.
2 gathers rnds in Victoria next season!
And the fixture will be every non-Victorian derby game and as many MCG blockbusters as they can fit in.

Going to be that person and ask:

• What is the capacity of Norwood and Adelaide Hills Ovals?
  • How many are simply due to people buying up double header tickets and not because of the teams involved?

Either way, though, good to see support behind it and anything to take more of the VFL I mean AFL out of Victoria should be applauded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back