Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone here want to go back to membership cards? Sorry, I didn’t know if you have a discussion elsewhere about them.
Nope. If you wanted to give your ticket as you couldn't make it, it was a pain in the ass.
Now you just take a screenshot of the QR code, text it to someone and move on with your life.

I thought the HoF presentation was great viewing personally. Might’ve actually been the first one I’ve seen live in full, agree it’s one of the best nights on the calendar. A good mix of characters in there (from Kelvin to Swanny), all decent speeches and worthy recipients. The in memoriam bit was beautifully done between the simple photos and lowkey music performance. It’s more relaxed and wholesome than a typical awards show (on a commercial network) like a Brownlow or Oscars or something. Was refreshing to also just have a lone recent player inducted on the night (the relatively recent legend upgrade complements this)
In memorial would have been beautifully done, if everyone featured was actually dead!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have to give up on umpiring and them having any idea what is going on.. at least 4 clear throws just waved on, an arm chop when it was a hit to the arm pit, Duncan hatching the ball in the defensive 50…

That little bald dwarf mcburney never paid anything but the obvious when he umpired.. these guys are doing worse… speaking of bald old Curley Nicholls will grace us with his umpiring skills on Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back