Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I often use caps lock for...stuff

7th - cool. My brain has it as 5th v 8th when they eliminated us for some reason.
Considering how good the Eagles are at finishing 5th I can't blame you there.

Anyway I manually did the predictor for the final two rounds...tried an educated guess at an upset or two and ended up with this;

1000000095.png

I often use caps lock for...stuff

7th - cool. My brain has it as 5th v 8th when they eliminated us for some reason.

You're one of those caps lock on a single letter instead of shift aren't ya?

Could smell it on you.

Fremantle have a 2 point head start on the Bulldogs, Hawthorn and Carlton so have destiny in their own hands. Win both and they play finals

If they lose one then they only miss if all 3 teams below them win both their respective games

Lose two then each of those teams only need to win one game to get past them

And Fremantle have the toughest opponents

Fremantle- GWS(A) and Port(H)
Bulldogs- North(H) and GWS(Ballarat)
Hawthorn- Richmond(H) and North(Tas)
Carlton- West Coast(A) and St Kilda(H)

Will be very happy if we can knock Carlton out of finals by pulling off an unlikely win
Fremantle will probably pull of a victory against GWS...then bottle it to port.

Dogs should win both, but may bottle it against GWS

Hawks should win both those games

Who knows with carlton now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cockburn fans. Imagine talking the amount of shit they have all year and looking a real chance to finish 9th :tearsofjoy:

Hawthorn finishing with 17th and 18th on the ladder
Carlton with 16th and 14th (Although injuries look to have bitten hard for the Blues now)
Western Bullflogs with North and then GWS...but a better percentage than Freo

Freo with 2 of the top 4 and a real chance to go 0-4 to finish the year and blow their season.

Decades of failure, stamped into their DNA. The trickles of cold sweat will be running down Cockburn spines. Delicious.

Jeez, hasn't the narrative changed on North.

After they beat GC, then Richmond, they were calling them the "Reborn Roos.
The supporters were coming along for the ride".

Despite the priority picks, another bottom 2 finish for the Tin Rattlers.

Shithouse isn't it. One week they were building and playing good footy, but because we beat them it's just the same old garbage North.

Their board blew up, it was amazing. Sack Clarko, I wish we had Reid, Reid sucks, priority picks, we suck etc... makes it even better that the pack of morons over on their board came here and talked endless shit after they beat us at Optus earlier in the year.

And that flogger Zurhaar running his mouth in the media. Pack of clowns.

Horse goes bang!

It's a great response from him. Really needs to be highlighted all the advantages Collingwood in particular get, especially when Collingwood themselves are highlighting the umpiring they expect and get at home.

Sent from my CPH2197 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back