Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahaha, you hit 1/24 for starting letters.
I think it's even a more popular name than Michael.
Both get shortened to 4 letters often.

Ahhh Mank! I knew it was you!

It literally blows my mind that Essendon haven't won a final in TWENTY YEARS...that's insane.
In since then we've
Lost then won a GF
Bottomed out with a wooden spoon
Lost then won another GF
Bottomed out again with a wooden spoon

And will still probably win another final before they do.

Third place. A full game clear, nice and safe in the top four. Then this run home.

View attachment 2081636

2-6.

Victories of 12 points and 1 point.

What a stain of a club. No finals, meaning another draft, meaning about 25% of Essendon’s team next year will have never been born when they last won a final.
2-6 in a run of zero travel, against 5 (possibly 6) non-finalists is diabolical.

Jesse Hogan absolutely on fire early. Happy he has turned his footy career and it seems his life around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesse Hogan absolutely on fire early. Happy he has turned his footy career and it seems his life around.

I like laughing at his early career coz I dislike Melbourne and well, yeah, Freo. But he had a seriously shit early 20s losing his dad and then getting cancer. No huge surprise het went off the rails a bit.

Last edited:
I like laughing at his early career coz I dislike Melbourne and we'll, yeah, Freo. But he had a seriously shit early 20s losing his dad and then getting cancer. No huge surprise het went off the rails a bit.
He definitely had a lot to deal with as a young bloke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back